Thread: No internet connection error in From Dust Game

No internet connection error in From Dust Game

I have pre-ordered from dust from steam. Just two days back it gets unlocked to download so I have downloaded the game. The games downloaded correctly without any interruption or problem. But when I tried to play the game I am getting the no internet connection error or connection lost error. I don’t know why it is happening can anyone provide the solution to solve the problem. If anyone has any solution please provided it. I will try it to resolve my problem with the solution you provide.

Re: No internet connection error in From Dust Game

I don’t know why this is actually happening since the same problem I am also facing. To resolve the problem I done this I have started the task manager when game launching I have seen that from dust game exe was running and also the steam exe is running perfectly but don’t know why I can’t able to see uplay and ubisoft laucher process in the task manager. So I think the actual problem is due to this only if those processes not running while playing the game then game will give the no connection error.

I have the solution updating the game will resolve the game problem but to do this we need to connect to the internet trough game file .so try this which I have done to resolve the problem
    • Go to C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc
    • After going there copy the hosts file and keep it in other location for the safety precaution.
    • Now delete the file hosts
    • Now run the game it will update the game files
    Now try to run the game files it will run perfectly without any no connection error

I am also facing the same error of no internet connection I have resolved the error. Try this solution to overcome the problem. The problem you are facing is due to the corruption of the ubisoft game launcher.
    • Delete the ubisoft game laucher. It will be located in [drive letter]:\program files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft game launcher.
    • Delete the entire folder after deleting it download the separate ubisoft game launcher from ubisoft site.
    • Install the ubisoft game launcher
    • After this run the game file Dust.exe
    • The ubisoft game launcher will start first
    • Enter the username and password and steam cd key.
    The game will work perfectly without any issue.

Yes I have resolved the problem which I am facing since the game also requires uplay with steam. The problem is with the ubisoft game launcher itself it gets corrupted. I have deleted the ubisoft game launcher and again installed it. This solves my problem of getting error message of no internet connection.