Thread: Eyefinity difficulty in From Dust Game

Eyefinity difficulty in From Dust Game

I've been waiting for this game a while now, because it seemed so good. I have it now steam and I cannot even play, stretching the image and crops so that you cannot see the game menu, waiting 10 minutes waiting for the "intro" movie done. He managed to get into the game, but I cannot see what is happening, what the developers think about this at all? Please share your Opinion on this with me. I hope you guys will help me.

Re: Eyefinity difficulty in From Dust Game

Hello as per my information, there is no way I would have thought to make the game properly scale HOR years and have focused on the HUD and unstretched when even could be a great ass to include any graphics options in addition to the resolution, lol. The console ports are hardly ever cheap change compared on the way to the console version, presently makes sure it runs on a PC a few in the studio and go!

It’s really a nice discussion as per your query I will say, FOV is almost certainly one of Ubisoft not consistent with the ****ing mouse input (delay and speed). Strange, as the games Prince of Persia and Prince of Persia has gone on multiple monitor support quite superior. I just originate the regfile and edited so it runs within 1920 * 1080 and at the moment very well. I hope this will help you. You have to perform it with regedit.

Hello I think you are correct I read about this on a other forum but I neglect this information. Can you please send additional details regarding the location and the modifications made to construct this work? Your help would be extremely much respected. I do not will approximate to disable Eyefinity my settings every time I play this game. So please if possible post the all appropriate steps to solve this issue. By using those steps I will solve this issue.

Go to regedit, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, Ubisoft, dust, graphic settings, change resolution 800 (w), 600 (H). Once you done with it after that run the game, the graphics of the game on the way to modify screen resolution (1920x1080 within my case) the game is not compatible surround / Eyefinity, however will work on top of a screen. This is what I think about it. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.