Thread: From dust game freezing at final level

From dust game freezing at final level

Hello everyone I am having one question against this from dust game. Basically I am at the final stage of the game but suddenly whenever before I complete this level this game got freezes. I am not able to complete the origins level. Does anyone else facing the same issue? I try to find about it but still I am not able to find any information about it. So if anyone knows anything about it then please share it with me. I am desperately waiting for your reply.

Re: From dust game freezing at final level

Hello it’s really a nice game and which problem you are facing that same issue happening with me. Even I am not able to complete it because of this freezing issue. Climatic finishing level, tribesman goes into big temple, and at that moment game freezes next to loading screen. At the most horrible. So if it’s possible anyone then please patch this issue. This is annoying me a lot. I hope that someone will do it for us.

Re: From dust game freezing at final level

Yes guys this is an awesome game I am agree with you on this. And about issue so I will say Sorry to hear you comprise a difficulty through From Dust, however can I please inquire that you ensure you are reporting the problem through Support? In addition ensure to situation the make and model of the Xbox 360 at what time you get in touch with them. So for that you have to visit to the official Ubisoft support website. And place your query there.