Thread: From Dust Game Stuck at intro screen

From Dust Game Stuck at intro screen

I have purchased the game from the greenmagaming website. I have installed their client. This was my first purchase over this site. I have downloaded the game from the site. Then followed the procedure to play the game. Registered the game at the ubisoft . After all those things done I have tried to run the game . The game starts up perfectly the authentication also works perfectly without any issue. But when game starts up only the splash screen of the of the pegi and ubisoft has come up after that when I tried to progress further the game won’t allow me to go further I have tried to click the mouse and keyboard buttons but nothing allows me to progress the game. so can anyone faced such a problem. If yes please provide me the solution.

Re: From Dust Game Stuck at intro screen

I have purchased the game from the steam and also faced the same problem. the game can’t progress after into. So I have tried to resolve the problem. it actually for me doesn’t related to the game . it is actually related to the my graphics card. I have older drivers for the graphics card. When I updated the drivers to the latest one and after that when I started the game game starts and progresses further to the main menu without any problem. so try to update the Graphics card drivers.

I have steam version of the game purchased yesterday. I have faced the same problem. but I have resolved the problem. The actual problem of the game to stuck in the intro screen is happening due to unsupported resolution. I have analyzed that the when the game starts up it will actually trying to get to the resolution of the desktop screen. If it wants unable to render the resolution then the game stops at the intro screen itself. To resolve the issue you have to go to the registry so if you don’t have any knowledge about the registry doesn’t try to do anything. Go to the registry search for the entry related to the Ubisoft and dust. In those key there is the two entries height and width change those to the resolution you want. In my case I have set it height to 768 and width to 1024.and after that when I tried to run the game the works perfectly well.

I have downloaded the game yesterday from the steam. The game also requires the uplay registration over the ubisoft site. So I have registered the game over it. The game won’t stuck and the intro screen for me for the first time when I launched. The game actually requires constant internet connection. The save data also synchronized over the internet. So if due to some reasons you cannot able to connect to the uplay ubisoft service then the game will stuck you at the intro screen itself and never allow you to progress further to the intro screen. So the internet connection required to run the game.

I have faced same problem with the from dust game it stuck at the intro screen. Yes the game requires constant internet connection to play it perfectly if no internet connection was found it will show you intro and then it will stops working. Other think you may note down is that it can happens due to the corrupted game files also. So if you have steam version try to check the integrity of the files and verify that all the files are perfect and doesn’t have any errors.