Thread: Mortal Kombat on Sony PS 3

Mortal Kombat on Sony PS 3

Guys I have brought this new game for my PS 3 so that I will be able to play in it. now what I have seen that the game is a bit difficult to play in it and hence what I want is to get a good piece of advise from you all on the same. so what I am asking is that can you all please advice me something on the fatalities, babalities and stuff that we get to see in the game if you have some enough information on that then do let me know as soon as possible, on the same. so that’s why I am asking for some help from you all on the same. how to get the fatalities do you all have any idea? Please do share it with me.

Re: Mortal Kombat on Sony PS 3

Well what you have to do is just type in the mk 9 fatalities and you will get the list of searches in Google and select any one of them which you find the most applicable fatalities out there, so that’s what you need to do here. hope you did get the most appropriate information on the same and hence that’s what I want to say here. so I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions f yours and I am sure that it will be of good use for you, so that’s what I want to say here.

Have you checked out with the training mode and so what I am saying here is that if you haven’t checked it out yet then you need to check it out as soon as possible, that’s what I think here. I hope you will do the same as soon as possible. Well in the training mode you will get to see all the fatalities of the game and so probably the best source from where you can check out the fatalities. So that’s it from my side for you all, hope that turns out to be the perfect suggestion for you, so that’s what i am saying here.

Yes dude I have also come across a video in the you tube where I have seen all the characters fetch out and what I am saying here is that in that video you will get to see all the methods by which you can fetch the fatalities and that will be an very interesting thing to watch out that’s what I feel here. so that’s what I want to say here. so do have a good look at the video and you will get the ample information on that, well I can say that I have learnt a lot watching the videos in the you tube and hence I will advise you all to do that as well. So that’s what I am saying here.

Yes I did liked the concept of the game and especially the story. I just comes across various stores in the past and plus the DLC version does looks awesome. So that’s what I want to say here. I am afraid that the new select screen that they have out up will not go well with the new gamers that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I am saying here, do watch out for the same and in fact we all must look up nd appreciate the game for getting so much good reviews gaming all of them, so keep your heads up and then get started with the game.

Thanks guys for letting me know about all the sources. Well it would have been great if you all could have sent some of the supportive links for the same. so that I can get enough information on the same and hence thanks a ton for the same. So that's what i want to say here, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so that is what i am saying here.