Thread: Age of Empires online does not sync with monitor at main start screen

Age of Empires online does not sync with monitor at main start screen

I don’t know why this particular issue is being happening into the situation of mine. I have installed Age Of Empires Online on the computer of mine. after launching the game on the computer of mine I have noticed that the main start screen of the game did not seems to be sync with the monitor. Due to this particular issue I am able to see some of the portion of the screen. Let me know how can I get the rid out from the above mentioned problem. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Age of Empires online does not sync with monitor at main start screen

Can you answer the below mentioned questions so that I will be able to get the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? which monitor do you having? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? can you post the screen shot of the issue which you are getting into the situation of mine. answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I let you know that there are number of people who are having the same query which you have mentioned over here. I am suggesting that you should simply press the Alt and Enter keys together from the keyboard of yours. this will allow you to switch between Window mode and full screen mode. I think it will give you correct visual appearance of the game while playing the game on the computer of yours.

There could be an issue with the monitor which you are having with you. Well what I wanted to tell you is that you should simply get another monitor from the friend of yours and install the same on the computer of yours. this particular thing will let you know about whether there is an issue with the monitor which you are having or there is an issue with the game itself. so that you can plan the further troubleshooting steps to resolve the matter of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card drivers. you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the graphic card drivers. you should download the same on the computer of yours and install the same on the computer. once you have completed with the installation process of the graphic card drivers you should simply restart the computer.

Well I am not sure about the thing but there could be an issue associated with the bug of the game. to fix the bug you should contact the developer of the game. if the developer of the game is not able to resolve the issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center of the monitor manufacturer and claim for the service warranty on this particular matter.