Thread: Cannot play Age of Empires Online on Mac OSX Lion

Cannot play Age of Empires Online on Mac OSX Lion

I have installed Age of Empires Online on the Mac OSX Lion on the computer of mine. this particular game is not working at all. I am unable to figure out whether there is a compatibility issue between the game which I have installed on the above mentioned operating system. Let me know if you are aware of any information which will be helpful to figure out the root cause of the problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot play Age of Empires Online on Mac OSX Lion

To figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking following questions. which you should answer. Which version of the operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the system specification of the computer which you are using. Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? do you getting any error message while playing the game. if so post the entire error message over here.

Well looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should try to play by using VMware Fusion. You can get the above mentioned software from the official website. You will be able to get the above mentioned software for the 30 days of the evaluation period. If you are not having issue while using VMware than I am suggesting that you should purchase the licensed version of the software.

Let me know about the experience of yours about the VMware. If you are not interested to purchase the above mentioned software than I am suggesting that you should get the Virtual Box. Virtual Box is available for free on the official website. So you should get the same and install on the computer of yours. Let me know whether you are able to resolve the issue after using the thing which I have mentioned over here.

Do you have reinstalled the game on the computer? you should download the entire game from the official website. You should uninstall the entire game from the computer and restart the computer. after that you should try to install the game on the computer. now you should again reboot the computer of yours. once you have completed with the entire process you should try to play the game on the computer of yours.

Well I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the game or operating system do you have installed on the computer. you should contact the technical support team of the Apple and ask for further help on this particular matter. Also you should contact the developer of the game. it could be possible that they are aware of the possible solution which will you should try to fix the matter of yours.

I know this post is old but I came across it while looking for an answer about a Mac version of this game. Went back to the official site and there is no word about a Mac version. So for now we have to use Fusion/Parallels or BootCamp

and the question below also confirms this