Thread: Which control schemes are easier for Bastion Game?

Which control schemes are easier for Bastion Game?

Hello guys I am having with the new question about this game, which is related to the control scheme of this game. I haven’t had an opportunity to start playing up till now. Presently inquisitive, which control scheme is public finding easier, WASD, or click to shift? What guys preferring? According to me I observed that many people prefer WASD because many other games are based on these same controls. What you guys think please share your opinion with me.

Re: Which control schemes are easier for Bastion Game?

I attempt WASD for a bit, however could not obtain used on the way to it. I played a lot of torches and come across the point and click easier / more my style. Plus it keeps me from falling was a bad edges more complicated with WASD. Is the Xbox 360 controller recognizes the only game? Do not see my Logitech Rumblepad 2. Overall, the style and control schemes Slinger Mason style PCs have major problems. Get a gamepad. This will run full-combat analog that makes sense.

The game does not recognize PS3 MotioninJoy pads, either. It's a little disconcerting, since for all intents and function, supposed to appear as a gamepad within windows, as a result it supposed to work well sufficient as a gamepad. I was actually hoping to make use of, however I guess I have to carry the keyboard. He is currently the only one. However, revealing the sticky at the top says they are working on fixing as gamepads others will be recognized.

The simply obsession I found annoying on the keyboard every time I made the stupid windows exchange in favor of holding too long on the approach to challenge shield. Is there some approach to disable this? I tried with the keyboard and mouse, however just did not feel right for this game. So I'm with my Xbox controller feels good about it. Keyboard took some getting used to, but I like how I can move / roll in one direction and an attack on another (not sure if this works on the gamepad, and not have bothered to link the mine up).

I'm having a little difficulty getting used to the controls. I quickly made available in the WASD - rarely end up changing exactly where I wanted to go - and the "left mouse button to move" the design in my opinion also feels clumsy compared to what we (PC gamers) have been used for many years in the action RPG. Even better than WASD though. He gave me mouse / keyboard a try, then Xbox wireless controller. I prefer the Xbox controller, the movement became much easier.

You most likely cannot, at least for the moment. The six-axis has no inhabitant maintain for windows, and the merely approach to get it working is by downloading some third party drivers / hack to make the system recognize it. Taking into account the game seems to have a number of troubles through several suitable PC gamepads, I would not bet on it working with a line of six years. It would be nice if they had put a little more thought in the controls for PC. Not everyone has a controller 360.

Fighting Style Slinger is right is right, but the movement is a real pain. The angles obtained from WD, WA, SD, and SA does not equivalent the angles of the landforms to be sprint. This means that you will comprise the snake on the way to the landforms, and since they are all thin, drop a real possibility. Style Mason's fine too. This would be fine, but you cannot attack and move in the same button without any problems. The movement is MB1, MB2 attack is. This means keep moving MB1 to MB2 when you click to attack. This is nowhere near as elegant as D2 MB1 keeps an enemy to move and attack.