Thread: your favorite weapons in Bastion game

your favorite weapons in Bastion game

So, now that everyone has had the opportunity to play a bit, then. Time to collect their favorite weapons and upgrades. Machete war both with the updated points and multiple-sheet release updates. Just pull one and a half of the enemy health is gone through the other half of rapid melting. Almost an extension of my hand at what time he got it. What you guys think about this. What are your favorite weapons in bastion game? Please share your replies.

Re: your favorite weapons in Bastion game

Army Rifle with all the improvements of speed and explosive shot. Piercing did not seem particularly effective against most enemies. With all the improvements in speed, the end is near and immediately default damage is brutal. New updates Machete favorite crit. The critical strike damage and the rate is combined with tonics crit rate is absolutely brutal. I have curious to see input and other styles of play. Could influence my opinions.

As per your explanation I perform the same thing. Machete war for definite, however DPS me of updates to launch an update. Things melted within my charge of click, it experience actually superior. Army Carbine was great, Musket as an alternative. Stealth lure capacity. I like the machete, spear gun and so far, however have not been updated all the additional weapons and a lot of still are not actually interesting until they are updated once or twice.

I will go with Brusher's Pike. The power and reach is very large. Fang repeater range with the expansion clip and damage bonuses. Do not have a special secret favorite, there were several jewelry. The ability of new favorite is the gel capsule. Is it just a new game + thing? Or is having two portals? Musket, at best groups and War Machete, fast and can shoot long distance. In addition, I use the musket capacity especially if the situation is too old for shooting and tactical bar.

I'm doing a second playthrough through all active idols: I am running musket left hand, through the demolition and shot him twice (in favor of the crowds, take things out of level) and the rifle his right hand in regulate Shooting a quick and explosive. I'm having a hell of a fun time. I've not at all found a make use of for melee weapons in any way. This is what I can say about it. ; So I think all the weapons are awesome. Enjoy the game guys.