Thread: Unable to purchase Age of Empires online game from in-game store

Unable to purchase Age of Empires online game from in-game store

Hi, I am planning to have a game which I have already mentioned in the title but the thing is like when I was trying to purchase the game from the in-game store there were some problem thus I was not able to purchased from there so what could be the problem, as I am not getting any response from their side as well, and from my side I am not getting what is the problem? Is there any way to figure out what is the actual cause, or other way from I can buy the same game?

Re: Unable to purchase Age of Empires online game from in-game store

yeah there is some problem with the game and its some of the contents as they are intended to be obtainable for specific region only, so you’ll not be able to purchase it from there as you have mentioned, you’ll not be able to buy things such as civilizations, vanity items, bundles, booster packs, and etc. so you must have to wait till they comes to your region or you can simply buy them from the Windows - LIVE client, I have also done the same thing.

I am agree with the above user as you cannot buy the one if it is not available in your region but you should make sure whether it is available or not because as the extent to I know it is been unavailable in the Brazil, Chile, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, or South Africa, Columbia, Czech Republic. But as the above user mentioned you can download through the windows live client for sure.

I think the above user just forget to mention that you cannot download the whole game rather you’ll getting a client that you need to store in the machine and then you can simply make your purchase through the Marketplace tab. But until that just forget about the purchasing through the game itself, in fact this is a bug which is not been fixed yet by the developers itself so you can just stop figuring the answers and download the client first.

Thanks for the suggestion but after seeing this still I am bit confused as don’t we get whole game? Or this client is also for making purchase for other content. Because I am not looking for the content that you have mentioned because the thing is like I don’t have the game even, so from where can I get it? anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

I don’t think that you must have to buy the game because as the extent to I know you can have the game for free as well, and as the above user mentioned if some of the content from the mentioned you about to have then you must have to have the client in your machine. But game you can download from anywhere from the internet, but make sure that you are downloading from the legitimate web sites.