Thread: Minor question about Bastion game

Minor question about Bastion game

On the whole, when you walk diagonally (through holding WA, WD, SD, AS) your character shift at a dissimilar angle commencing which the world is drawn within. It's a bit hard to explain, but if there is a straight thin diagonally from the center toward the bottom right of the screen and will be held SD to move in that direction, would not move at the same angle to the road and you have to keep adjusting their movements. Does it make sense? What you guys think? I think developer have to take this under consideration.

Re: Minor question about Bastion game

Hello I totally agree with your thoughts. I like the configuration of the keyboard / mouse too, however the diagonal of a chaotic movement of the primary things I noticed. At the moment, almost 7 hours that is not really note. I guess it's the fall to play a game like this without using the mouse movement or analog gamepad, though. You might have to change a bit. As I said, I do not know if that is something that can be fixed or if it's just how the game is.

I'm not even thinking of buying the game because of it. It's incredibly frustrating as it can drop the world and is a foolish mistake for developers to do. It is surely obvious that if you have a world tile your character must be able to move along the tiles instead of zig-zag all over. It's a shame that the game looks very good, gladly would pay the current price of it, but I cannot adequately control (I have an Xbox controller adapter PC) I will not do. No doubt will be alert to game updates that might fix it though.

It is strange at first but once the hang of things not even notice it more, and falling all over the world that does not kill you instantly, just do a little damage (and this problem is probably not correct to maintain that fall as much as most of my falls were due to my frequent use of rolling). Despite this seeming like a more serious problem than it really is, especially once you get used to it, should not be enough to overlook this amazing game, even if it does get fixed, would not hurt either.

While we recognize that this information, it is worth noting that all environments are integral part and are not in perfect geometric angles. So if the person running "forward" along the original route that would have caused other problems during the game as the game content is not all in a true and constant 45-degree angle. This allowed us to be more creative with some of our standard designs, but this is a side effect.

They tiles are made up worlds is not all on the same network? No roads as a whole - as some of them are obviously at different angles - but the individual tiles themselves. I have things "done by hand" (not all games mostly made by hand?) For some mods for games that use similar 2D graphics and the basic building block of the games was a single square tile always fit all within the game? this is what I am thinking about it.

It’s not precisely. If you have not played through the game I think you'll see what I mean later. A lot of environments look and feel additional organic than tile-based. The other question, you get a smooth analog gamepad (though you give the manual aim with the mouse) and so does the Mason-Style based on mouse movement option. Give them a try if you can, you may be right for you.