Thread: Are you using Other Gamepads along with Xbox Controller for Bastion Game

Are you using Other Gamepads along with Xbox Controller for Bastion Game

Hello guys I am here with a new question about bastion controller. How many of you are using other gamepads along with Xbox controller for bastion game. Yesterday I search about it but I did not found any information regarding to this. I heard that if you are using this kind of controller then you require some patch for it. I don’t have any idea about it. If you guys having any patch files or any solution for this then please share it with me and clear my doubts. Thank you.

Re: Are you using Other Gamepads along with Xbox Controller for Bastion Game

It’s really a nice question many people are not aware of it. I am thankful to you that you start this thread. As per your question yes these controllers require the patch of the Xbox 360. I am not that much sure but I know this much about it. And it’s not the only one game there are many other games are present which require this kind of patch. At the moment I am searching about it. As soon As I found some patch for it I will post back here.

Are you guys looking for a patch file? I am having one which I download from the net and I hope this will help you to utilize controllers with Xbox. I attach one rar file with my post you just extract this file in your Bastion game folder. And then it’s working for you guys like its working for me; however game crashes if I attempt toward remap the keys. I’m with Logitech Rumble pad 2. So I hope those who all are using Logitech Rumble pad 2 can make use of it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello thank you for this file I download this file but I am not able to find the bastion game folder lolz. Sorry but I am totally noob in this. So can you please tell me where I will get this bastion game folder? I try to find it at every location but I am not able to locate it. So please if you know about it then please let me know about it. Anyways I am waiting for your replies and I hope you reply for this question. I am waiting for your reply.

It’s ok according to my knowledge you will get this folder under the steam folder on your system. In steam there is one folder call steamapps within that there is one more folder known as common and in that folder you will get the folder of Bastion. So in that folder you have to extract this file. And then you can utilize it. I hope this will clear all your doubts. So extract it and then enjoy the gamepads controller with your Xbox.

Hello as you said that you are using Logitech Rumble pad 2 along with Xbox controller by using this patch file. But yesterday I download this file and then extract it in my bastion game folder but still I am not able to utilize these controls. Whenever I am trying to use weapons it’s not viable for me, and there was no technique to obtain to the main menu on the way to attempt to remap keys. However thanks for posting this anyway.

How it’s not working for you because yesterday I even gave this patch file to one of my friend and its working with his without any difficulty. Basically this file is only built for Logitech Rumble pad 2. So according to me it has to working properly. Because me and my friend are using it without any difficulty and we are enjoying this game. I am sure that you make any mistake while patching. So try it again and let me know it’s working for you or not.