Thread: Opening the launcher gives "An error occurred" in Age of Empires Online

Opening the launcher gives "An error occurred" in Age of Empires Online

I don’t know whats the problem here. I downloaded the game and on opening up with the launcher I get an error message saying that An error occurred. I know this does sounds strange, so can you all please suggest me some solutions for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help as if why is this error has caused. Can you all please tell me what can be the main reason for this error. I know you all have played this game a lot number of times and hence I am asking you all about the same, can you please suggest me something on the same.

Re: Opening the launcher gives "An error occurred" in Age of Empires Online

Well I have got a definite solution for the problem. So what I am saying is that just go to the launcher bar and then select 'options' then do a 'full scan'. So once you have done that it will check out for the update files and do update the necessary patch as soon as possible, so that’s what you need to do here and I am sure that it will be the ideal suggestion for you, so that’s what I am saying here. do let me know if the above suggestion from me did help you or not to some extent,

I have a perfect solution for the problem. So what I am saying is that go to the games for windows live marketplace client and then check out for the beat version of the game. Now uninstall that beta version and then only reinstall it, so that will fix up the problem for you, do work on the same and let me know if it fixed or not, so that’s it from my side for you all, hope that was a good piece of solution from ym siude and let me know if there is anything else that you need to know.

No that did not work for me at all. don’t know how did you all get this solution but not wored in my case at all, so that’s why please do suggest me something alternate for the same, so that I can start work on it, if you do have any solutions for the same then do start sharing over here. it will be very much helpful for me, so that’s what I am saying here. this error message is really causing a lot of problem for me and without it I am not able to go ahead with the game, so start suggest me something guys, please.

Well if that is the case then there is only a last option that is left before you so what you have to do is uninstalling both the game, and the GFWL client and then reinstalling it back again. So that’s what you need to do here and I am sure that would be the perfect solution for you, so that’s what I think here. well there is no other option that you can try out here I am sure that it will be the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time, so that’s what I am saying here.