Thread: Getting error message (Recf006) while playing Age of Empires Online

Getting error message (Recf006) while playing Age of Empires Online

Do anyone know what kind of error is this? if anyone has come across this error while playing the game then do brief me with that as if what kind of error is that so that I can get to know what it is? It also gives me some additional error message saying that all the particular server is down while playing the game, so that’s what I am saying here. Do anyone what kind of server is this, can you all please suggest me some suggestions or some methods by which I will be able to work on it, do let me know as soon as possible ok guys, I am waiting for the help.

Re: Getting error message (Recf006) while playing Age of Empires Online

As such I was not able to get any such kind of error so I ask you to better check with the error and if the situation persists then do one thing reinstall the game and then check it out again, so that’s what you need to do here and let me know if this particular suggestion of mine does work for you or not. Your problems seems to be a very rare one so better reinstall the game again and check if the problem persists or not, so that’s what you need to do here. do revert back to me if that works out for you or not.

No as such no one has come across this problem ,you are the only one who has come up with the problem. Well what I am suggesting you is that has the game installed properly what is the source from where have you got the game, can you please tell me about it, so that I can get to know about the source of the game from where you have downloaded. Since you are the only one who has got the said problem. Hope you do understand what I am saying here do work on t accordingly, that’s it from my side for you all.

Let me tell you are not the only one who is having the same problem. Well what I would like to suggest you here is that check out for the viruses in the system which is causing this problem, so first check out for that first and you might end up getting this hurdle cleared out, so go ahead and do try out the said method that I have specified you here. So that’s what you need to do here, hope that was enough for you. well your case might be different from mine but what’s the harm in giving a try for the same, so go ahead and give a try for the same and revert back to me if that was useful for you.

Have you had a chat with the developers about the said issue. Well if you have not done yet then I would advise you to do it as soon as possible. Since they are the one who are having a good knowledge about the same issue and hence they will address you accordingly on the same. so that’s what you need to do here and frankly speaking just give a try for what the above person has specified about the solution. Worth giving a try, if it not works then go ahead and have a chat with the developers about the same and they will surely respond to you.

Don’t know one of my friend had encountered the same problem and that was in the pre order. I don’t know if he had got fixed out the problem. Well I am in the level 30 now and till now I have not encountered any such kind of problems. So what I would advise you is to first uninstall the game and then install the game again, so that’s what I am suggesting you here, may be that will help you to some extent. So do revert back me dude as what do you think about the said suggestion over here, it will be very much helpful for all of us over here.

Guys thanks a ton for all the solutions that you have given here, appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue, so thanks a ton for the same. Well thanks a ton for the same, so thats what i want to say here, i am very much happy with the suggestions that everybody have given here and hence thanks a ton for the support guys and hence thanks a lot for the same, so thats what i wanted to say here all guys, appreciate the help that you have given here.