Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot launch Age of Empires Online due to Patcher/Launcher/Spartan -error

Video Games

Old 18-08-2011

Cannot launch Age of Empires Online due to Patcher/Launcher/Spartan -error

I have installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. Well I am trying to launch the above mentioned game on the computer of mine but it did not seems to be opening at all. As I am trying to launch the game on the computer I am getting Spartan error on the computer. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 18-08-2011

Re: Cannot launch Age of Empires Online due to Patcher/Launcher/Spartan -error

I am suspecting that there is a corruption of the files of the video games which you have installed on the computer. Well I am suggesting that you should redownload the entire game and then you should uninstall the entire game from the computer. after that you should install the game which you have recently downloaded. Once the process of the installation is completed you should reboot the computer and try to play the game.
Old 18-08-2011

You have to answer the below mentioned questions to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer? I am assuming that you have installed all the necessary drivers so that you can have the smooth running of the game. post the error message which you are getting on the computer.
Old 18-08-2011

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
  • You should locate the exe file of the game and right click on the same.
  • From the right click context menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator.
So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.
Old 18-08-2011

Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? well you should simply download the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the graphic card drivers from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. You should restart computer of yours once you have installed the latest version of the graphic card drivers.
Old 18-08-2011

Well many people are used to say that the video games are having the bug issue. So I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Well according to me the developer of the game is the only one who can help you to fix the matter of yours. they will fix the bug issue and release the patch which you should download and install on the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,