Thread: Recent Games You all are Playing

Recent Games You all are Playing

Hello, I don’t know if it’s been posted by someone else before. I checked the general gaming section and found no other post. So, let me ask you what games you are currently playing on your systems i.e. PS2, X-box or PC games. Anyways, I’m currently playing the following: Full metal Alchemist: Dream Carnival, it is a fighting game based on the anime and manga series. I play this on PS2 which I’ve modded for backups. I also have Company of Heroes installed on PC. It’s a strategy game based on war and is a fun game to play. That’s all for me at the moment. Do tell me what games you all play so that I can buy them too.

Re: Recent Games You all are Playing

As long as I have PC I will never stop playing Minecraft. It’s like a very basic building game but I just enjoy passing time on it. It’s actually a very popular game and it’s beta version has crossed 3 million copies. I just enjoy it for cooling off while working. Since, I am a strategy role-playing games fan I do have Warcraft III installed. I usually play the multi-player version. The other game I like is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Though they have released the sequel to the game, I like the original one better. So, that’s all I play currently.

Finished a play through of 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, and Nine Doors. The game has several endings and has become a sort of addiction lately, so gonna play again for the different endings. It is a puzzle game but more emphasis is on the story and the characters, so it’s almost like watching a movie.
    Had purchased Super Paper Mario but never gotta chance to play it. It had been collecting dust for a while now so decided to play it. It’s a Wii game so a bit fun sometimes. After reading from someone, I went and got Radiant Historia just today. Has played just for 3- minutes or so but already looks very promising and has an interesting storyline to start with. Do check this out.

Hi, you are right, Minecraft is amazing game and I do play it while working too. All you guys should definitely check this out. I created so many fantastic structures. I am also playing the latest game Silent Hill Homecoming, which is a survival horror game. Although the game-play is a bit disappointing but it has amazing graphics. I also play the game Tomb Raider. I know there are many in the series, but I forgot the title of it, I play the 2008 version I think. So that’s it from me.

I play mostly platform games. I play many games actually but never completely and thoroughly. But the best superhero game I came across is Marvel vs. Capcom on PS3. It has almost all of the Marvel comic’s heroes in it and its gameplay is also very engaging. I love this game so much. Recently purchased Amnesia: Dark Descent, haven’t played much of survival games before. Have you completed playing Homecoming yet? You have been talking about it for so long, what’s your review of it?

I have completed some 1/3 rd of the game I think, can’t say much until I finish it. Actually been playing it far slowly, it is a bit long due to all the puzzles and mazes and to solve them sometimes takes a toll on my brains. So, took a long time solving them. I think on a second play through it will not take any time at all. You see, the survival horror genre has this puzzles and mazes a lot, so if you not into puzzles this genre is not for you. Btw I do like puzzles and all in a game so, happy with the game. It’s all a fun.

I always play only one game at a time, then move on to another one once I complete it. So, I only play mission games mostly, which are bound to be completed after a period of time. Has played Call of Duty, Dragon Age: Origins, Max Payne and other action games. Now, I am playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the most popular game of the season. I am and always will be a COD fan and just love playing the games. I completely play the game by playing continually for hours and once complete play it in all the difficulty levels.