Thread: Guns in Resistance 3

Guns in Resistance 3

Anyone here have list or names or details of the guns which are there in Resistance 3? I find some guns like: New Wimpier Frag: You can see it in the Mp trailer makes a bit of green smoke the reason why it is different is that it is thrown differently and it sounds a lot different than the other frag, As well if you look really close it looks smaller than the other frag) and Grenade Launcher Gun (It is a bad back gun that is a six killstreaks for mp, it appears to be a combination of the ravagers gun and the wraith from r2 since it shoots out the same blue energy and the barrels spin around like the wraith). Anyone have any other details about this?

Re: Guns in Resistance 3

Actually better yet there may be none at all; at least I can hope there are no berserks because I would actually like to play a Resistance game and not a CoD/Halo game with Resistance 2 on the cover. In fact let’s put berserks with the 8 player co-op, the 8 player co-op wouldn’t make much sense in R3 well because there’s no military and since the berserks were made by the sentinels and given to their soldiers to use, so berserks wouldn’t make much sense in R3 because there’s no soldiers to use them.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I think Berserkers are for good and not want to return, but it would be nice to see something crazy lines maybe something like Raritanium or just cash it too. The Game Informer reveals confirmed a weapon built from spare parts, such as a hose pump gas with a tin can tied to Chimera that causes large boils explode, doing area effect damage to enemies near the target.

I am going 19-0 in a game on R2 without using any berserks and I am trying to get the 20 kill medal. So while I am destroying their team some camper on the other team manages to kill 3 poor saps walking by and gets to use the LAARK/Pulse cannon and turns a corner looking at me with a huge gun while I only have a carbine and he kills me because he camp killed 3 poor guys walking by him and he got to pull a LAARK/Pulse cannon out of his anus.

Here I just add something after you. Why campers and noobs should be rewarded because they can’t shoot, doesn’t make much sense to me. The only think I should get when I get 7 kills in a row is a purple ribbon that says "7 Kill". And it’s definitely not fair that I die because of the noobs players on my team are getting destroyed by a certain player on the other team, heck that’s basically my own team getting me killed.

Maybe track their position on the map and compare the position of the player over a period of time? Also needs to take the weapon in their hands into account i.e. a sniper or a wraith. People don’t bother posting saying I hope the wraith isn’t in this game or whatever, that’s not the point. Like say if someone has a wraith and is barely moving 20 yards for 2 minutes. That’s camping. They just have to find the balance between distance moved and duration. Then penalize the player.

Obviously this would take a hell of a lot of programming and tweaking but if perfected could receive a lot of praise. I don’t expect this and I don’t really find that many campers in resistance but things should be in place anyway. I know black ops have some sort of feature where the kills a player makes is registered and displayed on a mini map for reviewing. And the game already takes into account the players co-ordinates. So I think the technology is in place.