Thread: Getting Error code 0x80070005 while playing Age of Empires Online

Getting Error code 0x80070005 while playing Age of Empires Online

Well I have installed Age of Empires Online on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue when I am getting an error code 0x8007000 after launching the game. I have not managed to get any possible solution to get the requirement of mine. any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Getting Error code 0x80070005 while playing Age of Empires Online

Looking at the problem of yours I wanted to ask following questions which will be useful to get root cause of the problem. Which operating installed on the computer? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I think there is an issue with the graphic card drivers installed on the computer of yours. well I am suggesting that you should reinstall the graphic card drivers and reboot the computer of yours. if there is no changes in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. you should download and install the same on the computer.

Do you have installed the latest version of the DirectX on the computer? if you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the DirectX and look for the latest version of the DirectX and download as well as install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. after installing the latest version of the DirectX you should restart the computer of yours.

I think there is a corruption of the game files on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should simply uninstall the entire game on the computer of yours and then you should reboot the computer. once the computer has been rebooted you should try to install the game. after completing with the installation process you should restart the system and try to play the game and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Do you have managed to resolve the matter of yours by reinstalling the game? if there is no changes into the situation than I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out the bug from the code of the game and fix the bug. They will release the patch which you should download and install to resolve the issue.