Thread: Cannot win Mow Em Down quest in Age of Empires Online

Cannot win Mow Em Down quest in Age of Empires Online

Hello, everyone I have also recently joined the online game of Age of Empires. I am currently playing the Greek Campaign and finished the previous Big City quest. But now I am stuck at the ‘Mow ‘Em down!’ quest in the game. Even if I complete the quest I cannot win this quest, even when I’ve killed all the bandits leaders. I don’t know why it’s only showing only 1/4 killed when it must show that I killed all of them. Please give me tips on completing this, as I want to move forward to other levels too.

Re: Cannot win Mow Em Down quest in Age of Empires Online

I am on my 3rd turn now playing this, and I am not able to complete the mission. I think there’s some bug or glitch the game has encountered. I think AOE should immediately fix it as people can continue playing this game and should solve the issue as soon as possible. I also got the premium content for this mission but still not able to play it as I am stuck on the tutorial only. I killed all the bandit lords all the time but still it’s showing mission failed.

You have to defeat the followers of Autolycus and all the 4 bandit leaders with the help of Advisor Matius' Somatophylax, Hypaspyst, Toxotes and Trireme units. On my third attempt, after trying different things I dicided to just use the Somatophylax unit on the war leaders. It does seem to work as now I am currently playing the game and after killing 2 of the leaders it is showing 2/4 killed instead of the earlier 1/4. So, you should also try using the said unit in order to win the quest. I will say when I complete by killing all 4 of them one by one.

A friend in the game told me that if I didn’t kill the first one, I can complete the mission. So, you have to just kill the rest of the three bandit leaders first and then try and kill the first one only later on. Then it shows that there is no bug and the numbers of kills are shown as 4/4. Only then can you complete the task and get a win in it. So, I did as he said and killed the rest of the three band leaders first and then killed the last one which is the first one and then I could complete it and it actually worked. So after trying for 4 times, I was finally able to complete the quest and move on to the next level.

So, people who are facing this problem where they need to finish the level but are not able to do it as the number of kills is shown only 1 out of four even if it kills all is actually a bug in the game. But, I have known the cure for this bug. If you attack a chest guardian before it is complete, then the bug takes into effect. So, don’t attack the chest guardian and leave him alone in order to register all the 4 kills and get win in the quest. So, this is the solution which you all will like very much.