Thread: unable to finish the quest because Age of empires online disconnect at regular interval of time

unable to finish the quest because Age of empires online disconnect at regular interval of time

Guys anyone else is facing continuous disconnection in this game Age of empire online because I am facing this problem at regular interval of time and this has been very annoying and I just don’t understand what’s wrong with this and what can I do whats steps can I follow to get rid of this please suggest me something and any experience guys please share your suggestions and help me out.

Re: Age of empire online: Disconnecting at regular interval unable to finish the quest

Hello friend one of my friend was having the same problem and to solve his problem we have been going through this query very much and I think we found out that the UPnP should be enabled into your router and that would be solving your problem and you won’t be disconnected again from this game just try this out my friends problem has been solved I hope your problem would be solved to and best of luck and also try out to open all the ports which has been required for this game.

Re: Age of empire online: Disconnecting at regular interval unable to finish the quest

Well friends nice to see your suggestion I tried that out but this isn’t working out to but the problem has been resolved a bit I mean now the interval of time has been increased it does gets disconnected but after a long time can you tell me which are the ports which I should keep open please help me with that I want some solution with that and I hope you would be telling me all the ports which are needed to be open.

Sure friend but if I think opening the UPnP and enabling it to the router has been solving your problem a bit then I think you were in a deep trouble and you were having very much problem with the connection anyways the ports which has to be opened up are as UDP 53, TCP 80, TCP 443, TCP 53, UDP 3074, TCP 3074, UDP 88 try opening all of them and see that is your problem solved I hope this would solve your problem for sure.

Hello friend I too have certain steps which would be giving you some idea about this and it is like go to the control panel and then to system and security and then to the firewall and there you would be able to see an option saying advance setting and then click on the inbound rules and then select a new rule and then choose a new port rule in that. Over there you would be able to see few options like udp and tcp and all select any one of them and specify port and then repeat the steps like chosing to create a new port rule and select the UDP and TCP and till you are able to make rules for all the listed ports and once that is done I think the problem is solved.

With this I think you also need to check that is there any problem with you ISP contact them and ask them what’s wrong with the connection why it is getting disconnected and if they would be knowing about some problem in your line then they would themselves say that the problem would be solve in some days and if they don’t know anything about this try to ping your ip address and see are you getting proper amount of the speed which you should get and even you can do this first and then contact the ISp and then try to solve out the problem.

Wyvern checking the ports and opening them made the trick thanks a lot and this was a nice discussion with you and even was very useful i would have never had thought of all this on my own ever and this would have been a very big problem with me thank you so much for helping me out.