Thread: Gamepad is not detected on Bastion

Gamepad is not detected on Bastion

The user of this particular forum has helped me many times to resolve the issue of mine. hence I have returned to this particular forum to get the help from all you guys. Well I have installed Bastion on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the gamepad which I am using did not seems to be detected at all. Do you have noticed the same problem? Also tell me if you are aware of any other solution which will help me out to fix the matter . Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Gamepad is not detected on Bastion

Looking at the matter of yours I am asking following question which you should answer so that I will be able to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Which gamepad do you having? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers of the gamepad so that you can have the smooth working of the gamepad? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours.

In this particular situation I am suggesting some basic troubleshooting steps which you should try.
    • First of all you should simply disconnect the gamepad and reconnect the same on the computer of yours.
    • Another thing which you should try is restarting the computer as well as the game.

So try the above mentioned thing and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

I have found number of users who are having the same problem which you have mentioned over here and I have bit of research work and I have found that the many gamepad are having the support for the XInput. I think you have not understood the thing. Well it means that it is having the Xbox 360 gamepads and the gamepads which are compatible are supported by the game. I have noticed that number of the games are droping for the support for the DirectInput.

I am suspecting that there is a driver issue with the gamepad which you are using. Well I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the drivers of the gamepad and see whether the issue is persisting or not. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and simply download and install the latest version of the gamepad drivers on the computer of yours. Make sure that you have restarted the computer of yours after installing the drivers.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the gamepad which you are using. So tell me whether you are having the service warranty of the gamepad? If you are having the same than I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You should take care of the thing that is the gamepad should not have physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty.