Thread: Is Bastion Console ported?

Is Bastion Console ported?

Well I have installed the PC version of the Bastion. I am having really great time while playing the above mentioned game on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether it is console port of this particular game? what extra features we are going to have in the ported version of the game? what will be the difference between the PC version and console ported game? Let me know if you are having any specific information on this particular matter.

Re: Is Bastion Console ported?

Yes this particular game is seems to be the console ported kind of the game. but you are going to see great difference in terms of the graphic quality. If you are supposed to use the PC version of the game than you are going to have the resolution of 1920x1080 or you can have the support Full HD 1080 resolution into the game. however if you are supposed to use the Xbox 360 version of the game and you will have the 720P on the Xbox of yours.

I have gone through the thing which you have mentioned over here and I let you know that this particular game Bastion is simply console ported game. I am having both computer as well as Xbox 360 but I use my computer more frequently than that of the Xbox 360 and hence I would like to have the PC version of the game. also there are many people who are having the computers and I am hoping that the console ported of this particular game will do well.

In this particular situation I am expecting that we are going to have the support for the WASD setup with the support of the hotkeys. Also I am not wrong we can have the support for the controller into the game. also I am expecting that there will be another number of features we can have into the game which are not released yet and we need to wait for it. however I like to play the above mentioned game on the computer of mine.

I think resolution factor will be quite big to go for the PC version of the game. yes there is a big difference between the resolution which we are getting than that of the Xbox 360 we are having. I will also thinking I am going to PC version of the game. but still if you are having any other query than I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and get the light shed on this particular matter.

I have figure out the difference between the PC version and Xbox version of the game. after looking at the information which you have stated over here I will definitely go for the PC version of the game rather than that of the going for the console game. I wanted to appreciated your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. anyway thanks a lot for the replying with the possible solution over here.