Thread: Can we have modding for the Bastion PC version?

Can we have modding for the Bastion PC version?

Recently I have installed Bastion on the computer of mine and I am really happy with the look and feel of this particular game. Well I wanted to know whether this particular game is having support for modding? Mainly I am looking to have modding for the PC version of this particular game. Let me know if you are aware of any useful information to get the requirement of mine. any ideas will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have modding for the Bastion PC version?

I have also installed Bastion on the computer of mine. Well I really love to play the above mentioned game. As far as I know the above mentioned game is having support for the modding. But I have not found any modding tool which should we can use in the game. but I am hoping that we are going to have the modding tool in nearby future so that we are going to have great gameplay.

Well I have noticed that the developer of the game has not encrypted the data of the game particularly for the people who are wanted to use the modding tool in the game. however I have come to know that the developer of the game are not supposed to release the editor at the releasing of the game. but I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the editor once the game has been purchased by the large number of people.

I am also excited about the releasing of the stuff like modding as well as map editor into the game. after having the modding tools into the game we are going to have the great fun while playing the game. we will be able to create the custom map as well as stuff into the game by using the above mentioned modding tool. It will improve the gameplay hours and we will be able to provide the lots of new maps in the game which will increase the excitement regarding this particular game.

Before you get the map editor I am suggesting a particular thing which will be helpful while using the map editor in this particular game Bastion. Well you should go through the entire game before you use the modding tool and make changes into the game. I also agree with the thing that is there is no releasing of the modding tool at the time of the releasing of the game but we are going to have the same into the nearby future.

In this particular matter all the gamers are having the mixed response regarding the mod support into the game. Well if all the gamers are really wanted to have the support for the modding than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game. according to me the developer of the game are the only people who will give you possible solution to fix the matter of yours.