Thread: In Age of empires online unable to download art.bar

In Age of empires online unable to download art.bar

Hello friend I have been very disappointed with my luck and this game and this has been very irritated and one thing I want to say that that I have been facing one of the biggest problem I think in this game the art.bar doesn’t downloads ever I have been working so hard over it but no use it keeps on downloading again and again it shows that it has been completed 100% and then again starts downloading and this has been a very big problem with me please anyone having this problem tell me how to solve this?

Re: Age of empire online: unable to download art.bar

Hello dear I am also facing this problem and I am just blank with this and I have been trying many of the trys and still no solution so I think I myself cannot solve this problem and I need some of you guys to help me please tell me some steps which would be solving my problem and then I would also say that anyone who would have solved this problem should come up with some idea by which you would have solved this problem so that help would be really appreciated.

I have noticed that many of the guys have been facing the problem and the only solution for this is restore the system and then again try to reinstall the game and the problem has been solved. I am suggesting you this because I have readied somewhere that this game do make some changes in the registry and so I think you need to have system restore so that the registry changes can be done and the problem can be solved.

Hey guys I have also faced this problem and reinstalling it has solved my problem so I think you need to do the same and I am sure that this would be solving the problem this is a very tough problem with this game and many of the solution has been not working with most of them and I would be saying that there have been n number of solution for the problems of this game and none of them has been 100% working solution its working with someone and its not working with many of them so I am saying with what has worked with me I am not sure that this would be working with you or no but hopefully it does.

This Art.bar downloading was completed in mine at once and I had no problem at all I think it needs a continuous and proper net connection with a good speed just check out that is your net responding continuously, I had one of my friend who was facing the same problem and we tried many time but the problems wasn’t been able to solved and always it showed that it is 100 % so I think even when the net is disconnected the bar just keeps on going quickly upto the 100% and this is the bug in this game but it is not downloaded completely and when we pinged the ip address we found that the net was responding very slowly and the internet connection was been disconnecting in regular interval so just check out if this is the problem with you too.

Yes friend this is right that either this is the problem with the network or this is the problem with the registry you need to change the registry again as the previous one and then try to download it again this game is having lots of problem I think the developers need to work very much and they need to come up with some better solution with some better patch and which would be solving the problem of the this game and I would be wishing all the player the best of luck for the new patch and would be hoping it to come sooner.

Hey got it done this wasn't a tough deal after getting the solutions from here what i did was i simply uninstalled the game closed all the firewall even the windows and then i even learnt how to change the registry i did that and the problem was solved when i again installed the game and tried to download the art.bar thank you so much i knew something would be very silly but i am not getting onto it.