Thread: code: 0x8007065b and unable to connect to live while playing age of empire online

code: 0x8007065b and unable to connect to live while playing age of empire online

Can anyone tell me why am I getting the code: 0x8007065b as an error whenever I am trying to connect with the live what error is this? And what it wants to say please help me if anyone is been facing this problem and I want to know how to get rid of this solution and why this game is having so many problem. Please any one suggest me something any help would be appreciated please help me?

Re: Age of empire: code: 0x8007065b while connecting to live

Well friend I was getting the same problem when I was trying to launch the game the first time and I was really frustrated I tried reinstalling and all and nothing happened the problem was fixed then I thought to do one thing and that was something with the firewall and then I just disabled the firewall and this did worked and then I was able to complete my task and so I would like to ask you to close all the firewall settings and all.

I dint faced any problem with this game and I am enjoying this game with no problem at all but I faced this problem when I was playing the gears of war3 and then I tried disabling the firewall which I was using and even the windows firewall and nothing happened so what I did was I just uninstalled the firewall I had completely and then the game was allowed to install and I was able to play it and connect to the live so I think you need to uninstall the firewall first and then try.

Hello friend if none of this work I have a simple steps and I think this can solve your problem we tried with one of my friend and it was the solution for him now I don’t know if this would be helping you or no but I think we should try this one out now you need to go to the Age of empire installer and then do the right click over it and then you would be able to see the comp ability you can click over there and then run mode would be giving you with the option of the windows 95 and then apply and then try to run the program and see if the problem is solved I hope this would be solving your problem.

Dear friend this can be the problem with your system I mean with the virus and the malware and I think this would be solve your problem if you are able to remove it and so for this I would be asking you to run the Microsoft Safety Scanner and then scan for any of the spyware and the malware and if you are finding it then delete it I think that this would be the problem and I have saw some of the guys been infected with this and this has helped them to solve the problem and I think you problem would be solved too.

Have you done a check that all of your ports have been open or not and if not then I think you need to do that and then try if the problem is solved and then also try the DMZ and then see if the problem is solved and then the windows firewall is also on then you need to turn them off and then try it out and see if the situation has some change with this. I hope this would be solving your problem. And one more thing scan for more problem if there is any like malware and all because this error can be occurred due to such problem and with the network should also be checked try ping and all and see if you are having any problem with the connection then try to solve it.

Ya guys now i know that some of you were right this was because of the firewall closing all the firewall and even the windows firewall wasnt solving the problem i had to uninstall them and i did and the problem was solved thank you very much and i never thought that the firewall would be a problem so i dint tried that on my own.