Thread: Error message: “Game initialization failed” while launching Age of Empires Online

Error message: “Game initialization failed” while launching Age of Empires Online

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and recently I have installed the online game called that Age of Empires and I have installed this game without any issue. last night when tried to launch the game and when I press the play button I have got the error message saying that:” Game initialization failed” and now I not able to play the game. Now I don’t know what to do and how to solve the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Error message: “Game initialization failed” while launching Age of Empires Online

Just try do the below steps and after that your bale to solve the issue and to do this you need to go through the below steps: first go to the path of the installation: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires Online. Now on the Age of Empires Online folder locate to the AOEOnline application and after that make right click on that and then select the properties. Now on the properties go to the compatible mode tab and after that select the windows seven and after that let me know the issue.

Re: Error message: “Game initialization failed” while launching Age of Empires Online

Might be your internet connection was not working properly and therefore your getting the issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to Make sure the internet connection and also make sure your internet connection working properly. If you have slow internet and due to this you’re getting the issue. Make sure this and after that let me know the issue.

Try to run the game on the administrator and after that go through your issue. I think you don’t have enough of administrator privilege and so therefore your getting this issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make run the game on administrator mode and to do this just make right click on the launching file of the game and after that select the run as administrator. Now during this time you will get the administrator password and after that enter the all accurate details and then start the game.

There could be lots of issue to your not able to play the game. Like when you have not updated proper driver or direct X on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure you have updated the everything on your system and after that let me know the issue. Just go through the some official website and after that updated the version of the Direct X and to updated the driver you need to open the device manger. Once you done this and after that let me know the issue.

Even I have gone through this same issue on mine Age of Empires Online and after that I have gone through the lots of solution but none of them helped me to solve the issue and after that I have found that mine Age of Empires Online game is not computable with the system and so therefore I am getting this issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure that your game are compatible with your system and if your system not compatible the you need to updated the system as per the requirement.

If above all solution not working to get rid the issue and after that the final solution is to make uninstall Age of Empires Online game and after that install it again. To make uninstall the Age of Empires Online game go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the add/remove program and after that locate to the Age of Empires Online game and then uninstall or remove the game. Once you finish this and after that reboot the system and after that install the Age of Empires Online game again and after that let me know the issue.