Thread: Granny.dll & Code 80070002 error in Age of Empires online

Granny.dll & Code 80070002 error in Age of Empires online

Hello friends can I get any help regarding the Granny.dll & Code 80070002 error? I have been getting this problem recently when I was playing Age of Empire online and I am blank with this I don’t have any idea with this how to solve it can anyone tell me what this error deals with and why this game is giving this problem? Has anyone playing this game have got this problem?

Re: Age of Empire online: Granny.dll & Code 80070002 error

Hey I am playing this game and I haven’t got any such problem or none of my friends has been getting this problem and I don’t even think that this is the problem with the game I think I know why this two problem do occur in pc’s and the granny.dll is the problem which is showed when the granny.dll is been deleted or when the granny.dll has got a problem of the virus or the malware and this needs to be cleaned and the code 80070002 error is the error which is due to the update of the windows so I think the game isn’t having any problem.

Guys Granny.dll error messages might appear when you must have installed certain programs of file and when the windows starts or has been shutting down and even may be when the windows installation is going on and the granny.dll error is an very important information piece and that does help while solving certain problems. And so I think while you have been installing some of the program you might have corrupted the .dll file and that is why you are getting the problem I would be asking you to do system restore and see if the problem is solved.

Hello friend I would like to share my view over this too and about this what I know is that the granny.dll error is usually occurred when the situation like the problems of the registry and the virus malware and hardware failure and all may be the reason and they need to be removed if the granny dll file has been corrupted or so and need to be replaced but with the same one and the Code 80070002 error is definitely with the update and all and so I think you need to do something which can take you back to the proper granny file and if you get it back surely the problem would be solved.

I would be recommending you that don’t download the .dll file from the DL download site it may be already corrupted and there are many other site which would be providing you with the file you can get it from there and solve your problem. And just check out in the recycle bin that have you by mistakenly deleted the file and if yes try to get it back from there and if not you can get any software which are available to get back the files which has been deleted and even you can do system restore or one more thing which would be the best option is insert the windows cd in repair it and see if it is solving the problem.

For granny.dll the guys have been right and I think this would be solving your problem because I have been doing this to whenever I am facing such problem and it has been solving my problem so I think this should solve your problem too anyways to fix the code error I think you need to Search for ppcrlconfig.dll (probably located in
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Games\IdentityCRL\ppcrlconfig.dll)
    and delete it and then see if the problem is solved. Hopefully this would be solving your problem for sure just try it out.

Yes guys i found out that my granny.dll was deleted while deleting some of my files i mistakenly deleted it and so i just did a system restore and it was back and i just had to reinstall the game and i did that and the problem was solved thank you so much this was a nice discussion over all.