Thread: Getting sudden Black screen while playing age of empire online

Getting sudden Black screen while playing age of empire online

Hello friends I have been playing Age of empire online and have been facing a very big problem and I am very frustrated with this and no idea now what to do please help me for this? Well this thing is whenever I am trying to play this game my desktop goes black and I have to on the pc again, I am only able to play this game only for 2 or 3 minutes so I need some help please help me?

Re: Age of empire online: Black screen

Hey this is a new problem I have come across with this game now I don’t think that this is the problem with the game this is a problem with your configuration and I think you need to check up all the parts of your system properly specially the graphic card and all and look out for some help by that and I am sure if you will try this your problem would be solved. And I am even sure that there is no problem with the game.

I am playing this game and haven’t found any problem with this game and I don’t think this would be creating any problem like this, I think the problem is with you GPU can you tell me which GPU you have been using and is the driver and all are been updated properly for this GPU and if not then get it and also check up if the GPU is capable of running this game and all this information would be giving you some suggestion to get rid of this topic.

Hey I am having Radeon HD 4850 cards and it has been working fine with many of the games so why not this I think there is some bug with this game itself and this needs to be solved with some of the patch or so. I don’t think that my graphic card has any problem. What next I can do if there is no problem with my graphic card please suggest me that because I have a strong feeling that there is not a problem with the GPU.

May be there is no problem with the GPU but may be the problem is with the driver it has been running with it needs to be updated so try to update your GPU and all other drivers also and then see if it is working and also I would be asking to check out that the graphic card is not been much dusty and if it is then clean it see the fans and the ventilations has been working nicely and then I hope that it would be working best of luck.

I had some similar problem and was very frustrated with this and then what I did was just uninstalled the game and then just reassembled the pc completely cleaned it and then I I updated my complete system and then reinstalled the game and the game was working may be I was lucky at that time but I am able to play this game now or may be that this is the right and exact solution what should be done and so I would be asking you to try this and get helped with it.

Hey guys the problem was with the firewall the firewall was blocking the game and that was the reason it was stopping the game to run i dont know why but it was i blocked all of them and then tried and the game was running no problem with the gpu and all was with that only.