Thread: Age of empires online: Game free to play and still asking key

Age of empires online: Game free to play and still asking key

Can you guys explain me what’s wrong with the developers when they need this game to earn and they need CD key to run this game then why they have made us play this on a site which has a home page of play4free what’s going on? Please suggest me something why are they asking for the key now and they are not letting us play this for free.

re: Age of empires online: Game free to play and still asking key

Yap friend I too have a same question I to don’t understand the proper game to download requires and investment and this is really frustrating I have been playing battlefield play4free and it has been for free and many more games has been for free but this games is been seem to have been seem to asking for some investment and I think that’s the bad thing and the game is not free and its just a tag line to attract the users and then earn something with that.

Well I have also heard that some of the guys have been saying that they have been using a premium keys to play the game and that’s why they have been able to play the game and so we need to play the game with the premium keys and I think there are some free keys also available and that would be for some other version I think, I think that there are two different game and there are two different ways to play this game one which would be fully featured would be the one which you would be playing with the premium and the other one with some enjoyments missing would be the free one.

Yap I am to thinking the same today I would be trying to search for the keys and then I would let you know if I am able to find the key I would surely share a key with you and even I have been trying to go through with the official site and I have found the same it has been asking for some amount to download the game well anyway if even if this is been costing I have one more solution for this that is let’s make up group of friends and buy a key and then let’s see If we are able to play the game with the same cd key.

What I have to say over this that first for the above poster that you can’t do this because you would need key to start the game when you would be able to download the game on your system and install it and I think that for that it would be asking for the investment while you would be trying to download it ya one thing you can do it try to install with the same setup which one would be downloading and hope it works anyways the important thing what I want to say that the game is free you can get the key when you make your id and login you would get the key and the price has been asked only for the premium Greek and Egyptian civilization packs and with that you would be also getting the Defense of Crete booster pack and this has been the case why they have been asking for investment.