Thread: Can I have the preload option in Bastion game?

Can I have the preload option in Bastion game?

I am looking to play the Bastion game on the computer of mine and hence I have come over here to ask a particular question to all the users of this particular forum. Well where I can have the preload option into the game? I am unable to figure out any particular information to get the requirement of mine. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I have the preload option in Bastion game?

I am thinking that this particular game is seems to be an indie game. another thing which I wanted to tell you that it will take around 5 minutes to download the entire thing. Make sure that you are having quite high download speed to download the content on the computer of yours. otherwise you will not be able to get the requirement of yours. Let me know whether the above mentioned information was useful to you or not.

Well I have gone through the entire thing which you have mentioned over here and I wanted to tell you that they are not providing the preload option at all. If the game is less than that of the size of the 1GB than I don’t think so the download of the game should not be bad at all. It is totally dependent on the internet connection which you are using to downloading the stuff on the computer of yours.

This particular game is needed to have the HDD space which is not only for the physically take up. Make sure that your hard disk of the system of yours should be quite higher than that of the hard disk space which has been recommended by the developer of the game. you should not consider the amount of the hard disk space which will be used for the downloading of the game. the hard disk space will be an important factor on this particular matter.

I don’t think so it will take 5 minutes to download the 1GB of the game. if I am not wrong it would take around 20 minutes to download the game. it is already mentioned that there is big factor of the connection speed which you are using while downloading the game. also you should have the enough amount of the hard disk space to download as well as install the game on the computer of yours.

Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put to provide the useful information to get the requirement of mine. after reading all the post of yours I have figure out that you will not be able to get preload option at all. Also you should have the enough amount of the hard disk space to make the thing working for you. I wanted to say thanks to all the guys for contributing the useful information over here.