Thread: How to make working Xbox 360 gaming controller on Bastion game?

How to make working Xbox 360 gaming controller on Bastion game?

I have installed Bastion on the computer of mine. Well I am have noticed that the Xbox 360 controller which I have installed on the computer of mine did not seems to be working at all. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the device itself or game. Let me know if you are able to provide any useful information which will use to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter.

Re: How to make working Xbox 360 gaming controller on Bastion game?

Looking at the matter I wanted to confirm following information which will use to figure out the root cause of the problem of yours. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers? if you are aware of any other information which help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem. Let me know the answers of above mentioned questions as early as possible.

First of all I am suggesting that you should reconnect the controller on the computer of yours. Do you have restarted the computer of yours? Well I have seen number of people who are having the same issue which has been discussed in this particular thread. I am suggesting that you should simply reboot the computer of yours and see whether you are able to play the game by using the Xbox 360 controller which you have installed on the computer of yours.

Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? if you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should reinstall the drivers. if the reinstalling the drivers did not working for you than you need to install the latest version of the drivers for the gaming controller. You should simply visit the official website and download the latest version of the drivers and install the same.

here could be an issue with the game itself. Well I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer. make sure that you have taken the backup of the all the gamesave. After doing the above mentioned thing you should think about the reinstallation of the game because all the gamesave will be lost after reinstalling the game. once you have completed with the entire thing you should backup the gamesave and try to play the game by using the gaming controller.

There could be an issue with the device itself. hence I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and clima for the service warranty. The people of the service center will help you to fix the issue with the gaming controller which you are having. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty which is associated with the device of yours.