Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting Sound but no Video on Bastion Game

Video Games

Old 18-08-2011

Getting Sound but no Video on Bastion Game

Hello I am using the windows 7 operating system on mine system and I have recently installed the Bastion Game on mine system. I have installed the Bastion Game without any issue and after that when I launch the Bastion Game I have got the sound but there is no Video. When I launch the game I can hear only sound not the Video and display just blank. Now I donít what to do and how to get solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Old 18-08-2011

Re: Getting Sound but no Video on Bastion Game

First of all I would like to suggest you to make sure that your Bastion Game is compatible with your system and after that let me know the issue. As I think the Bastion Game may not be compatible with your game and so youíre getting this issue. first go to the official website of the Bastion Game and under that make sure your game compatible with your system and if your game is not compatible with your system then you need to updated the system as the game requirement.
Old 18-08-2011

Its sounds like something wrong with your graphic driver and so therefore I would suggest you to make uninstall existing graphic driver and after that install the latest graphic driver on your system and then your issue will get solved. To uninstall and install the graphic driver you need to open the device manger and to do these make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the search. Now on the search type: device manger and after that click on the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the device manger application and after that locate to the graphic driver. Now uninstall the graphic driver and after that install the latest graphic driver.
Old 18-08-2011

Hello I have faced the same issue on mine system and I have gone through lots of issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that finally mine friend I have been suggest me the solution. The main reason to this is refresh rate, the refresh rate of the game not being supported by your system and so therefore youíre facing the issue and so I would like to suggest you to make change in the setting of the refresh rate and then youíre able to solve the issue.
Old 18-08-2011

Something wrong with your game or the Direct X, as I think your using the old version of the Direct X and then you may get this issue and so first I would like to suggest you to make install or updated the latest version of the Direct X on your system. Just go through the official website and after that install the latest version of the Direct X on your system. Once you finished installing and after that reboot the system and then launch the game.
Old 18-08-2011

If now also not able to solve the issue and then I would like to suggest you t uninstall the game and after that install the game again. To uninstall game just go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the uninstall program and after that uninstall the Bastion Game and after that reboot the system and then install the Bastion Game again.
Old 21-08-2011

If above all solution not working solve the issue and then would like to suggest you to make contact with the Bastion Game and after that go through your issue and they will solve the issue. I have faced the same issue and I have tried the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the Bastion Game support and after that they have solved mine issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,