Thread: Unable to beat High Tides level in From Dust Game

Unable to beat High Tides level in From Dust Game

I have purchased the From Dust game from the steam yesterday itself. The game is really nice one I liked the gameplay. Right now I am at the level 8 of the game which is known as the High Tides. The level is nice one we have to connect islands in between there is sea and we have to connect those pass the peoples form one zone to other before high tides come up again. I can’t able to complete this level. The high tides come really quickly in the level. Can anyone have any trick to pass the level 8 High Tides?

Re: Unable to beat High Tides level in From Dust Game

I am also stuck in the game at this level only. The level looks like easy when started but it slightly difficult when we actually tried it. Yes the tides come really quickly up. I think the problem is actually due to the mouse controller itself. In game mouse controller is unresponsive which will causing me to fail to complete the level. I have tried after the same level with the Xbox 360 controller and I am able to complete the level without any problem.

I liked the game really well it’s the best game I ever played. I have tried this level and unable to complete it at first attempt but completed the level after several attempts. Best key feature will be to use the jelly water. The other way to complete the level is be quick between the tides and then quickly pass totem. Whenever the water tried to high tide use the jelly water this will freeze the flood for the 50 seconds. At that time quickly try to send them to other location. After the jelly water finishes the water starts flooding up again. You can also use the infinite ground which will help to make the dams and make hills this will prevent the flood to come up.

I don’t think the level is so difficult. I have completed this level without any problem. First go to all the other totems only ignore one which is in the water when tides come up. You can use the destroyer ability which will clear the water now they can populate the totem. When tides come again use the destroyer again. After that when the destroyer power ends up try to use the jelly water to get completely populate the totem. After doing all of that you can use the infinite earth which will be used to make the wall so try to make the wall with it. So that water never comes up in. so try to do this I don’t think it is one of the hardest levels in the game.

I think the level has some bugs in it since I have played the Xbox 360 version with my friend and I have completed the level there without any problems what so ever. Something not correct in the pc port of the game the water rises up really quickly. When first time I played the level I have made one totem to upper portion but when the water rise up it will get flooded by the tide water coming up. I have tried to complete the level really hard but unable to get completed I am only able to pass the 4 out of 5 to jelly island .one remains at last I have used it by ton of sand. Ubisoft has to see what the actual bug in it is. Since I have completed the level on xbox 360 and unable to beat the level on the pc.

I have also faced the problem to clear the level 8. the tides comes really faster which causes to unable to clear the level within time limit. So I will suggest you that there are video walkthrough for this level on youtube you can watch those and try to do that in your game .using walkthrough you can able to finish the level. Since I have also finished the level with the help of the walkthrough.