Thread: Bastion Game crashing on windowed mode

Bastion Game crashing on windowed mode

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. Recently I have installed the Bastion Game on mine system and I have installed the game without any issue. I can play the Bastion Game full screen mode but I am not able to play the game on the windowed mode. Now i don’t what to do and how to open game on the windowed mode. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Bastion Game crashing on windowed mode

Try to run the game on the compatible mode and after that let me know the issue. To run the game on the compatible mode you need to go through the below steps: first make right click on the launching file of game that is exe file and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the compatible mode and after that make appropriate changes on the compatible mode windows and after that click on the ok. Now launch the game and after that make sure your bale to open the game on windowed mode.

Have tried to press the Alt + enter. After launching the games just presses the Alt + enter and through this Opens properties window of selected icon or program and after that select the windowed mode. Once you select that and after that your game will start on the windowed mode. I hope this will help you to get ride the issue.

If above solution won’t solve your issue of the Bastion Game then must say to reinstall the Bastion Game and then make sure that issue. I think there is something wrong with your game and therefore you’re getting the issue. First open the control panel and under that make double click on the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program locate to the Bastion Game and after that uninstall or remove the Bastion Game and then install the game again and after that let me know the issue.

If above all solution not working solve the issue and then would like to suggest you to make contact with the Bastion Game and after that go through your issue and they will solve the issue. I have faced the same issue and I have tried the lots of solution but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the Bastion Game support and after that they have solved mine issue.