Thread: Is Bastion Game available for MAC

Is Bastion Game available for MAC

Hello guys as we all be acquainted with that this game is on rampage but still l am very sad about it because I am not able to play this game, for the reason that this game is not available for Mac. So I am totally disappointed with this game. Why steam not offer this game for Mac. Does anyone know something about it? Are they introducing this game for Mac? Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Is Bastion Game available for MAC

According to a discussion I saw lately, developers have not up till now confirmed which platforms will be released on top of Bastion. I required focusing on top of Xbox and PC initially and after that possibly seeing commencing there. As a result essentially you are out of luck, unless demand warrants. XNA game as well uses so is the use of Windows libraries, so it possibly will be a considerable amount of attempt to try to capitalize on a fairly small market.

I am able to confirm what you thought. We have no Mac version planned at this time, or some additional version confirmed further than our PC version. not anything is ruled out for the future (you are able to keep dreaming in favor of Neo Geo version, for case in point), however we are a relatively small team, as a result focus on making sure that every version of the game that position out there is the most excellent.

It would be a huge difficulty to port it to Mac? There is a Mac version of the works of steam and, unless you are through some Windows libraries just do not be too much of a problem. There is a big enough market for Mac games, however I consider a lot of Mac gamers pay money for things from Apple's App Store (the public more casual). Steam Works is not the difficulty, the game using the XNA Framework which is the difficulty.

Mac accounts for only 5.03% of total market, with most of the rest made up of Windows. W3C has a page devoted to tracking statistics Web Traffic to your page, once again Mac only about 8.1%. While there is no doubt that a market is there, it is an important market. While the Mac market may be small, is not completely ignored. That is, no game will be released and cleaning due to the lack of competition. If you are going to make comments like that, please do so with knowledge of the market. I can understand that the roots of greater support for your chosen operating system, but this bias as fact.