Thread: Stuttering and Jerkiness going on in Bastion game

Stuttering and Jerkiness going on in Bastion game

So Bastion (and Capsized besides) stutters each second or somewhere in the vicinity when I move around. My specs are more a satisfactory (Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6950 1GB) and I've had a look on Google and it appears to be a normal XNA game situation, admitting that there are no answers that I am able to utilize. Does anybody else have this situation? It isn't an game breaking obviously, but it does get rather disturbing at times.

Re: Stuttering and Jerkiness going on in Bastion game

The game works fantastic for me running on a C2D 2.2 GHz and Intel GMA x3100 so it shouldn't be an exhibition situation. I gotta give devs a thumb up for this greatly cleaned game. I'm getting unwavering stuttering also! Yet in the menu screen. Exceptionally underprivileged exhibition so far and my specs are something greater than fine.

I was in addition having the same situation I tackled the situation by my display issue appears to have been settled following shown steam and setting Texture separating-Negative LOD inclination to "Allow". I additionally had a sound impacts slack which is now altered by turning CMSS mode off in my Creative Audio Console (this would actually be unintentional).

In the game that you possess the stuttering situation would you be able to please impart your video card? I have a mixture framework that runs a Radeon 5850 1GB (Catalyst 11.8 review OpenGL 4.2 beta) and a GeForce GT 240 (255.58). When I impair the GT 240 and utilize the 5850 as my essential video card the game stutters. Then again when I debilitate the Radeon 5850 and utilize the GT 240 as my essential video card the game runs easily. Have an AMD CPU and ATI 6950 and runs like it ought to.

I turned v-adjust off and perceived that the screen unwaveringly tears downwards in the same flat seam unfailingly I move, which appears to be bringing about the stuttering when v-adjust is on. I'll attempt and get a screenshot to preferable represent it. I'm at present utilizing the most cutting edge drivers and I'm running Windows 7 64-cycle.

I hold the same situation as you, and I found out what was initiating it... It's the windowed (full screen) mode. While streaming on full screen, it runs flawless for me, 0 slack, for example I hold no streaming running whatsoever. Anyway, in fight, the screen starts to create a mess of flashes and its unwatchable. So I possess no alternative but to put it back to windowed full screen.

Streaming with value 4, 640x360, 650 kb it and it still doesn’t exceptionally smooth to play. some alternate chap sent me a PM sometime in the past connecting me to this string, but I even now attempted the optimize for movement motion picture that is proposed here and it didn’t serve some useful purpose. i in addition updated some stuff in windows settings that turns off the windows 64 enhanced appearance thingy in the taskbar (so sc2 is gleaming through)