Thread: In South Africa Bastion game is no more?

In South Africa Bastion game is no more?

Hello guys I am from South Africa and yesterday I was trying to download this game from steam but after clicking on a install I got some error and its saying that this game is not available for your region. So I think this game is no more available in our region I think. What you guys think about it. please share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your replies. I hope that you guys will share all appropriate information regarding to this topic.

Re: In South Africa Bastion game is no more?

I have been following the release of steam bastions in support of PC (Brazil) as well and at the moment just cannot pay money for. So the policy now is to annoy and retire? And no explanation? Right to move to build confidence. It is very disappointing. He got in touch with super games and has "the game has not established a classification of the contents within the territory. Supposed to not have been obtainable in favor order for this reason, as a result we apologize in favor of the mistake and I am apologetic that you will not be capable to acquire the game throughout this channel, "in response.

Why should receive a score of contents? We pay money for games on Steam and imports (that is why we pay in dollars and pay taxes in every game financial operation that we bought water vapor), so they are not "available" in Brazil and then failing to officially a classification of content. I'm pretty sure games like dust and terrariums have not received a classification of content or you and you are able to still pay money for.

I feel your pain (also of South Africa), but from past experience, no pre-purchase games, wait a moment they resolve the errors, and then wait for the sale first to appear, you lose too much pre-purchase, especially when there is no discount. Another advantage with the current exchange rate, wait a little longer also save you more. Bastion operation using the new trading tool possible is confirmed. So find a friend who can buy and sell something he / she wants.

Gift popular seems to be how to deal with such problems, and also from the vapor of a species of trade between games. Thing, so you might be able to change one another. any business users around the world BS for whatever reason (and yes, I do not buy shit features) lost my interest, I could buy 2.50 Bastion when a sale of steam, but it sure will not buy $ 15 and support a company that in 2011 still think that the existing digital boundaries.

Steam cannot be responsible, for the reason that they obstruct the purchase based on top of the input to the developers, the developer cannot be blamed concur through you, so they? I will not discuss this; you think you are right, I think they are wrong, let's leave it at that. Never heard of the classification of content than for films in Brazil, and even those who are much more lenient than anything in the U.S. so it makes little sense to be unavailable due to not receiving a ranking of the content.

A classification of content is usually only approved or not approved, but only for the games distributed locally. If there is no official game distributor in Brazil, that is only available as an imported product, not the needs of content classification. The steam is not based in Brazil, so buying games in the Steam store is considered the import, why not hear about classification of content in the steam games. I guess the developer want the wider public for the game, but ultimately depend on the publisher that dictates steam and other distribution channels.