Thread: Bastion Game not supporting Eyefinity/Surround

Bastion Game not supporting Eyefinity/Surround

Hello all of you I am having one question regarding to this game. I don’t know how it’s correct but this question arrive in my mind while reading about this game on internet. I was looking ahead to pay money for this game however, unfortunately, I can't even start the demo with extended resolution (5760x1080). Is there any way to run this with triple screen? What you guys will say about it. I know its weird question but I hope that you guys will show your response.

re: Bastion Game not supporting Eyefinity/Surround

Nope, not at this point, you have to play on one screen. This is a small company and I doubt that constitute a system in the form of Eyefinity try the game. How precisely would you enlarge 1980x1080p art toward 5 times its size not including it looking comparable to? Not every game is capable of running on Eyefinity. Get in excess thereof. This is what I can say about it. I don’t think it will affect the gameplay. it’s a nice game and you have to try it.

Eyefinity/Surround doesn't extend whatever thing, it basically provide you additional field of outlook. As long as the game is appropriately programmed and maintains widescreen Hor+ it is supposed to work. It's not regarding extend; it's regarding presenting additional on the way to the left and right. I hope this will clear your doubt. So I don’t think so this is the big thing to worry. Don’t think about this more. It cannot down your interest while playing.

Given that this is an indie game, I would say that maintain for Eyefinity is quite low resting on their list of things that provide simply 5% of your target players are able to essentially afford on the way to pay for this kind of installation. If somebody discover where the configuration file located then please share some information about it with me. I am appreciated with that help. I hope you guys will try to provide answer for this I am waiting for your replies.

Really certain this utilization 2D base levels, so you cannot outpace the points of confinement of the spot guide extents without extending. Hor +/-just connects with recreations that are utilizing full 3D motors. This could be like playing Ice wind Dale on Eyefinity. It unequivocally wouldn't work. "Dazing hand-painted craftsmanship in full 1080p determination" <-that intimates picture documents of 1920 x 1080 utilized, NOT "true blue-time rendering".

I cannot start this at all. Just get a black screen. I run eyefinity rig. The first time I've had a game not just default to a different resolution to avoid these problems. Obviously have not been evaluated for the current segment and growing users of multiple monitors out there. We will gladly play in the lower resolution, however how I am able to do that if I cannot obtain a menu of options and modify in the first place? Eyefinity Off to play a game only comes with the consequences of shit. My menu icons and get all mixed nuts, and settings can be changed again in the CCC. Not worth it.

Re: Bastion Game not supporting Eyefinity/Surround

Hello guys thank you for your response. Actually I am having this doubt from last 1 week that’s why I start this thread. And because of this only I was not buying this game but now I am ready to pay money for this game. I will play this game and if I found anything wired with it then I will post back my query here. If possible then guys please share your views on this game. I hope that you guys will post some tricks and information here.