Thread: Keyboard corridor do not work in Bastion Game

Keyboard corridor do not work in Bastion Game

Normally, while playing the game we have to press the W = North D = East and for the W+D=NE but the problem is that the corridor does not runs NE. When I press that then it goes ENE. Therefore it is not possible to run straight. I can only go Zig zag. But it is very simple to roll as well as fall as of the path as diagonal direction that never goes beside corridor. I need some suggestion from you people about this.

re: Keyboard corridor do not work in Bastion Game

If you are having any problem with the controls then there is very simple solution for this. You can simply change the controls for the game. Change the controls according to your need. If you are getting this problem after changing the controls then you can set the controls to its default and that can solve the problem for you. So do this and let us know the result of this so that we can try with some other solution.

I can only say that this might be because this game came out on xbox initially and for the reason that xbox utilizes the analog stick then it will be simpler to maneuver as compared with a keyboard. My recommendation to you is to make use of the xbox controller, it can be supported by the game and I am sure that you will get bet better experience with that. I hope that this will be useful for you.

I have personal experience with the game and I can say that the controls for this game are superior along with the controller. If we talk about the mouse and the keyboard controls then those are not very good. I can say that those are terrible if we compare them with the controller. If you make use of the controller then it will also resolve the rolling off edge problems. You will be able to roll with great accuracy if you change to the controller.

Re: Keyboard corridor do not work in Bastion Game

I would like to tell you that there are total 3 control schemes. First one is the WASD which is very terrible. Second one is the mouse click move which is doable and the third one is the controller which is the best among them. It looks like they could pinch the way by which the character runs while running slantwise by means of control scheme 1 to solve it, but that's assuming every diagonal movement within at the precise similar angle all over the game.