Thread: Do you think Bastion game is so expensive

Do you think Bastion game is so expensive

This game is costly, still Limbo left five U.S. dollars cheaper than stealing market 360, anyway I will endeavor in the box and perceive if I bought it for pc. Bastion looks like a great game and not their arguments is that they charge $ 15 for it. I'll order this game for the reason that it looks like a huge game, the art style is pleasant, the music is fantastic and the game looks immense and I'm pretty confident I will not let me down once he finally touches.

re: Do you think Bastion game is so expensive

The game costs about a third of a AAA game and that seems to be worse compared to those. so it does not seem expensive to me. Limbo is a game of one year old and this is 2 weeks old, the expectation of what is the best example. Well, I'm going toward go drop $ 120 on Black Ops in favor of the game ($ 60), the three map set ($ 15 each) and a latest one coming out soon that is presently remakes of World War maps plus a new one ($ 15). $ 120 for a game is not so much a scam as a set $ 15, when a party as if nothing (Limbo) came out earlier $ 5 less.

Bastion of PC is launched just weeks after the 360 version, with some special features (namely, support for 1080p and new control scheme). It is also longer than the average of $ 60 action campaign in person. With this in mind, we believe it is fair to offer at this price. Since I have to pay with euros the game is actually additional than half a game of big-budget action. I will still going to pay money for, however not exactly cheap.

We will gladly compensate more than 15 in favor of this game. Have been following for the same time as and I like that the developers behind it. It looks extremely pleasant and passionate regarding what they perform. Not to talk about that the game appear to be amazing. Absolutely has the spit and polish look. For a first version of a developer, this is a very strong start. I'd absolutely like to perceive what else this team is able to perform.

I would say that 15 € is the correct price Bastion! For example just look at the art style, how possibly will I resist something so beautiful. The duration is likely to be well and good, hell I bought for 20 € Amnesia and it was a game five hours! I recommend you all to see the soundtrack as well. Powerful sounds good to me so far. This game is worth buying, trust me! Unless an error of the PC version can have ... check out the demo when it releases and see.

It acquired me regarding 12 hours on the way to beat the solo player into the Bastion. I did not unlock the whole thing, and I beat every the trials within the first place initially, the game Limbo appear the same to a free flash game resting on gaming site. It has very good reviews there, but it was free. Bastion was impressive. Not only in the game, which was great but the story was fantastic. One of the best stories I've experienced in a long time, as it could be 10 years.