Thread: Some of the players have been downgrading Age of Empire with the warcraft

Some of the players have been downgrading Age of Empire with the warcraft

Hello friends I have been thinking that many of the players have been downgrading the Age of empire with the warcraft? I want a proper discussion about this guys share up your comments over this all of them are invited any newbie’s of professionals all can comment and share the experience over this please let me know about this is that true and what do you think?

Re: Some of the players have been downgrading Age of Empire with the warcraft

There has been lots of problem and with the AOE game and this has been the reason which has came up with this question and I think this is a good question as the AOE has been having lots of trouble now but I will question again that tell me any of the online game which was developed without any bugs or error there are many reason because of which the problems can be faced and so this doesn’t means that the game is faulty many times many of the problem been faced are due to users problems and I would say that warcraft also had many of the bugs I have played that game too any ways this would clearly depend on the lover of the games who loves which game and he would be liking that game for sure.

This is true that this depends on which player has been use to which game but the biggest problem with the AOE version is that they have been increasing the Co-op players together to play they have kept it 2 only I think they must have worked over it and atleast made it like 4 to 4 or more because this was been an important update as it as demand from lots of them and then they just wanted to have this in AOE and they haven’t been able to server this update in any of the version till now and this has made many users to skip this game and once the developer would look back to this it would not take much time to get the players back to this game.

Guys I think they would be working out with this and for surely the next version would be having this and I am a pro for this game and I don’t think there is anything in the warcraft which would be letting AOE to be down because AOE has been the best always and they have been loved the most and I am sure that we would be enjoying this game a lot if anyone think that warcraft is a better game than I would ask them to stop comparing and play warcraft or whatever they have been loving to go with we have lots of AOE lover and they are enough to let this game up.

Hey guys I have been pro to this game and have been playing this game from long and very long time and I think I have been playing this game much longer time from anyone of you over here and I have two major point to say that if this game wants to be on the best for always as it is then it need to take care of this two points first one of them is the same as you guys have discussed and that is the improvement to have 4 on 4 players to play this I would have definitely referred to this and played this if it has been into the option and then next thing is pvp, I think the pvp must be opened for the rooms so that the people can go with the less reward able customs and then the pvp would be the one to compromise over the maps and all and the recorded game with the difficult level and then full tech tree and the option with the age limit and the option, and if this would be left into the arena this would have made it customizable to make more detail and with the tech and the tree with the limit with the starting age and the unusable epic equipment and the rare equipment with no boats and etc I think these points must be taken care of.

no one can do this, because both of them stands on their own position and I don’t think that anyone of them can take place of each other because both of them has been developed on different bases and they have a different logic ya the concept has been same but the graphic and the game play has been very different so they differ from each other but yes AEO has some problem but I think the fans can ignore that they are not the biggest problem for this game and can enjoy the game a lot.