Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Looking for experience Clan for Age of Empires Online

Video Games

Old 17-08-2011

Looking for experience Clan for Age of Empires Online

Hello friends I have been playing Age of empire from the first version and u I have been playing this a lot and I think I have been very professional in this game and I have been thinking to play this game with only some professionals and experienced guys and I think then only I would be able to know how I do play this game and so I need some go clan and please tell me where I would find this please suggest me something?

Old 17-08-2011

Re: Looking for experience Clan for Age of Empires Online

Hello friends getting a experienced player on online I think is a tough task and this would be helped if you visit some of the site of this game itself of ask it over the social networking sites and all, and I think over there you can get many players together who have been playing this game and then you can ask them to play this game and even I think if you think you have been professional so now you need to play with some of the professionals only then only you would be finding this game interesting.
Old 17-08-2011

Well I too needed some of the experienced player in this game and I have also been playing this game from long time and once one I start playing this game I play it for at least 6 7 hours and so this has made me very use to this game and many time when I am playing with the computer I even know what act they are about to do and from where they would be attacking and all so I think I too need lots of pro player of this game to give me tough fight and i hope we would be able to find them on the sites like sanctuary.com and I am sure you would get some pro over there.
Old 17-08-2011

Have you guys tried out with the teamspeak or vent they work well and I am sure you would get some help over there try that out and enjoy it I have been getting lots of help over there and have been having fun with some of the guys I have got over there and now I think this would help you a lot and one thing I would tell you some of the guys whom I have got have been really very tuff and they have been playing this game very much and very nicely and I have been enjoying it a lot.
Old 17-08-2011

Hey I can tell you a better idea what I have done is and how I got more players what I did is I made a page on the facebook and some of the other social networking site and then I got many people liking it and then I made some guys friends over there and made a nice community of all professionals and started playing with them so I think this is how you can do it to and get some good players and can enjoy with them and I think this is the easiest way to get them.
Old 17-08-2011

Guys thanks a lot for contributing your experience about this, it has been a very good deal and it is very useful thread for me and i have been enjoying. and yes i think this is the best way to get the experience clan from the facebook, i would be trying this one and i hope this would be working nicely and i would be getting some of the professionals in this game and would be able to enjoy the game with them.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,