Thread: Getting 404 error while using technology tree saving feature of Empire Handbook in Age of Empires Online

Getting 404 error while using technology tree saving feature of Empire Handbook in Age of Empires Online

I am having a particular issue and I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. Well recently I have created the technology tree and saved the same for the share. As I am trying to browse to the generated link but it is giving an error message that is page not found 404 server error on the computer of mine. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being is happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting 404 error while using technology tree saving feature of Empire Handbook in Age of Empires Online

I think I wanted to confirm following information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the matter. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed any firewall or security software on the computer? Because above mentioned issue might be happening could be happen due to factors like firewall and security software which you have installed.

Re: Getting 404 error while using technology tree saving feature of Empire Handbook in Age of Empires Online

Well I have noticed the same issue which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. The URL is seems to be working and it will simply redirect to the empire handbook if you remove the index.html. however it will not redirect to the tech tree. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it was useful to fix the matter of mine. if you are having any query than feel free to ask the same.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the firewall and security software which you have installed on the computer. To resolve the matter I am suggesting that you should simply disable the firewall for the temporary basis and see that the issue is persisting or not. If there is no issue then I am suggesting that you should configure the firewall appropriately so that the above mentioned issue should not persist into future.

In this particular matter I wanted share something which will help you out to understand the situation more appropriately. I let you know that this particular thing Empire Handbook is of the beta version. There is nothing like releasing of the final version of it. Well I think it will take some more time to release the final version of it. As it is beta version of the Handbook so I am sure about that there will be bug issue.

I am doubting that there could be technical issue. I am suggesting that you should simply contact the technical support team of the game to get the further assistance. The technical support team of the game would work on the same and let you know about the possible solution which you can apply to fix the issue of yours. I am hoping that the technical support team will help you out to fix the entire matter.