Thread: Tips for doing good in Gran Turismo Academy

Tips for doing good in Gran Turismo Academy

Hello, has anyone heard of the GT Academy? Sony PlayStation and Polyphony Digital Inc., the creators of GT 5, had introduced GT Academy, along with the racing team Nissan. It is revolutionary new competition which will fulfill your dream of becoming a professional race car driver. Can you believe that being good at this game will fulfill your dream of becoming a Race Driver? It’s an annual competition where all the gaming enthusiasts compete and the winner is given full training and then you can drive as a professional in one of the Nissan team race. I would definitely gonna go for the competition next year. But since I am new to this game, anyone knows how I can do well in this game?

Re: Tips for doing good in Gran Turismo Academy

Yeah, I also heard about this competition recently, and I also want to enter the competition. I read that the first year’s winner actually stood 2nd in the European Cup and was a really good driver. This academy has just turned fortunes for him and sounds really promising to me. You can watch the TV show made on his journey from being a nobody to a professional car driver. So, I too wanna start improving my game skills so that one day I too make it to the top. So, people if anyone is experienced out there please do help me about the tips on improving the game.

To do well, you will just have to practice, practice and more practice. The initial selection is based on the lap times on a set of cars they choose. So, get used to the control and maps of the game. Try out different cars, see the weakness and strengths of different cars and play accordingly. Also, follow the game and the missions in the game in the start and play through them for some time, and you will get better in no time, then it’s just a matter of being the best. So, just play GT and have fun mostly, then think about competition.

I used to play Forza earlier but recently converted to GT-5. But I prefer GT-5 for the better physics but iss some elements of Forza like I miss Seabring and Road Atlanta tracks from Forza 2. I also miss my Porsches. So, my suggestion is also try Forza if you get bored of GT, and practice on it too maybe. Maybe get some books on racing theories and techniques, as racing is ultimately a real sport and requires all your mental and physical strength along with the technicalities and theories are very important. So, best of luck for trying out dude, all the very best.

Get online and play with other competitors. Find good players around the world and compete with them. It will surely help you learn new tricks and get good in the game. Also, driving a game in a computer and actually driving it is a lot different and a lot of fun. Ask me. I have been in one of the competition although did not win, but it was an experience of a life time. I am gonna try out again, hope they allow me a second time. So, just improve on our online driving techniques and your real one too.

Hopefully, they have GT academy next year. Fingers crossed, as it has run into some trouble and they say it depends on well the show runs and they make some profit this season. So, do tell every one of your friends to watch the show and support it. It’s really a great concept for the hardcore gamers like me who would want to try atleast a dream that they have. Atleast people will look at us gamers with respect and allow us to play more games, lol.