Thread: Looking for experience Clan for Age of Empires Online

Looking for experience Clan for Age of Empires Online

Hello friends I have been playing Age of empire from the first version and u I have been playing this a lot and I think I have been very professional in this game and I have been thinking to play this game with only some professionals and experienced guys and I think then only I would be able to know how I do play this game and so I need some go clan and please tell me where I would find this please suggest me something?

Re: Looking for experience Clan for Age of Empires Online

Hello friends getting a experienced player on online I think is a tough task and this would be helped if you visit some of the site of this game itself of ask it over the social networking sites and all, and I think over there you can get many players together who have been playing this game and then you can ask them to play this game and even I think if you think you have been professional so now you need to play with some of the professionals only then only you would be finding this game interesting.

Well I too needed some of the experienced player in this game and I have also been playing this game from long time and once one I start playing this game I play it for at least 6 7 hours and so this has made me very use to this game and many time when I am playing with the computer I even know what act they are about to do and from where they would be attacking and all so I think I too need lots of pro player of this game to give me tough fight and i hope we would be able to find them on the sites like sanctuary.com and I am sure you would get some pro over there.

Have you guys tried out with the teamspeak or vent they work well and I am sure you would get some help over there try that out and enjoy it I have been getting lots of help over there and have been having fun with some of the guys I have got over there and now I think this would help you a lot and one thing I would tell you some of the guys whom I have got have been really very tuff and they have been playing this game very much and very nicely and I have been enjoying it a lot.

Hey I can tell you a better idea what I have done is and how I got more players what I did is I made a page on the facebook and some of the other social networking site and then I got many people liking it and then I made some guys friends over there and made a nice community of all professionals and started playing with them so I think this is how you can do it to and get some good players and can enjoy with them and I think this is the easiest way to get them.

Guys thanks a lot for contributing your experience about this, it has been a very good deal and it is very useful thread for me and i have been enjoying. and yes i think this is the best way to get the experience clan from the facebook, i would be trying this one and i hope this would be working nicely and i would be getting some of the professionals in this game and would be able to enjoy the game with them.