Thread: What’s the number of player’s can co-op in Age of Empires Online

What’s the number of player’s can co-op in Age of Empires Online

Hey guys I have been playing Age of Empires Online from some days and I have heard players can C-op in this game so I just want to know what is the number of players can co-op in this game please tell me this I want to know this sooner, anyone knowing this can tell me this, and what I think is it can be from 2 to 4 but I am not sure which would be the correct one so anyone knowing this can tell me?

Re: What’s the number of player’s can co-op in Age of Empires Online

Hello friend I don’t know I haven’t gone though with this game yet but have been planning to go with it from tomorrow and then I can give you the exact number but right now I can give an idea which I am thinking may be true and I think it would be 4 because previously it was 2 and I think now they have been increased it and they would have wanted to come up with something better so I think they would have increased the number and made it to 4.

No friend they are still on 3 I too hoped that they would be been better in this version but no this has been the same again and they haven’t been interested in increasing them and I have problem with this I wanted this to be increased up to at least 4 this time and this has disappointed me and I think they should come up with a patch with making it increase up to 4 and this would be a great change and would make this game more interesting so I hope a change ahead.

I don’t think they need to do this and they would have planned anything like this because this haven’t been a question for them ever so I don’t think they would be having anything regarding this in the previous version threads also we haven’t found any questions for this problem so I don’t think they would actually plan to come up with something better and they would be needing to increase it and make the game to have more bugs so I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Why this is not a good idea I have been thinking about this and lots of player have liked this game and the developer should themselves think to have a better improvement and let many of us enjoy this game with full fun and this would be a very nice change and I don’t think this would have been a tough task for them and they would have done it quite easily so I would also like to support this that they should come up with more co-op number.

No improvement till now it is still the same and i dont think this would be improving also the developers havent been found to be more towards having this change, but i have found many people now geting into this and need this change to happen so may be the developer would be thinking about it but later not now, so till now its only 2 as previous and thats not bad either enjoy the game.