Thread: In game trade mark balanced in the Age of Empires Online

In game trade mark balanced in the Age of Empires Online

Hello friends I don’t think this game has been balanced with the egyptians caravans and unit collision and the greek once can anyone tell me that why they have been stucking up constantly and have been creating a problem always they have been stucking up in the building and on each other have anyone faced this problem with me or I am alone? And even the Egyptians extremely under powered in age 3/4 if they can't generate gold at an equal level to that of the Greeks can anyone share their suggestion please?

re: In game trade mark balanced in the Age of Empires Online

Hello friend this has been a facing the same problem and have been wondering the same thing at the beginning when I started with this but I think this game has been requiring the high resolution and so I think they need a proper graphic to solve the problem and if that doesn’t happens they would be creating a problem and so we need to have be proper graphics and get the game running properly so try running the game on low resolution and see is everything working properly.

I think the Greek caravans do the same there is not problem atall with this the thing is both of them are balanced don’t need to worry with any such questions at all this needs to be enjoyed only ya there is some problem with the laggyness and all and so I think that has to be taken care of and ahead of that I don’t think there is any other problem just enjoy the game and have a tough fight between them and this would be very nice to play.

I don’t think they are much balanced with each other in this game and they have been facing many problem, the games too have lots of problem to be worked over it and this is because of the tumbling around and because of that they have been causing much more problem and they have been needing to be solved and this can be done only by the developers and I think they need to be balanced in gold fetching and all because this is an important factor to make more development and have a tough fight.

Haven’t gone through with this game till now but sooner would be trying to play this game and I think too that the gold fetching has been important factor in the game and they should be balanced in the game so that the game must be played with full entertainment and can have the tough fight between them and this would be an important factor to look out with and if this is not compatible then they need to solve this quickly.

I dont have any such problme and i have found that they are balance this has been same from the time it has been into the game play and i dont think it is creating any problme the fetching of the gold has been always same its only about how you use the gold there are many more tricks to produce gold and you can learn that and the experience site does it nicely so i think this is much about experience and with how experienced player you are playing with and that does matters only there is nothing such as one of them are quick and others are not.