Thread: Error code 0x80070003 for Invalid Product Key

Error code 0x80070003 for Invalid Product Key

I am getting an error code 0x80070003 and for the invalid product key and I don’t know how to get rid of this problem and no idea why it has been showing the key as invalid? Please help me friends I have been in a very big problem with this I need some help so that I can play this game without any problem I really want to play this game so need some help please suggest ne.

Re: Error code 0x80070003 for Invalid Product Key

Hello friends this has been a big problem with lots of user and all of them have been facing the invalid CD key problem and this has been a serious problem and the developers have been also thinking over it and they have been working over it to solve the problem and they would be solving this in some days, I have heard that they are working over it as lots of people are having this problem and they want to solve it too and they would be releasing a patch to solve this problem.

Definitely there should be a patch to be released to solve this problem and that would be the only way by which all of the users facing this problem can get rid of this situation so I think they need to release the patch and anyways this game has been having so many problem that now update has become must and the patch has been really very important to solve all the problem over this game. And what I think is they would be releasing it sooner or many of the user would be skipping away they game.

I think you have been trying out this key from number of time and may be it has been done something into the registry and so now this key is not been accepted so I think you need to do something with the registry key or the simplest way I would be saying to you is just go to the system restore and do that and then again install the game and then enter the key and then see if it is working I think this time it wouldn’t have been working before because they haven’t launched it but now they should work so try it again from the scratch.

Already started playing the game and no problem at all i think you have been from those who have been unlucky for this and you need to wait for sometime until they would be releasing some patch for this and you can then download it and get your problme solved with that and till then just keep trying the basics, like reinstalling changing the registry and all and that would be helping you out for sure.