Thread: Product key not found in Downloads tab on the GFWL marketplace

Product key not found in Downloads tab on the GFWL marketplace

Guys I am not able to find the Product key in the Download tab of the GFWL market place suggest me something I have no idea how to solve this problem and now what to do with this? Can you help me by telling me what to do and how I am going to get the product key please suggest something so that I can get the key and would be able to play the game nicely.

Re: Product key not found in Downloads tab on the GFWL marketplace

Hello friends you are not alone I have been facing the same problem with me and I think I am not able to see any product key to the download tab has been completely empty and just stuck over here no idea at all what I have done and how I would be getting the product key and my problem would be solved. I am expecting some of you to tell me what to do now to get the product key please share your ideas about this and give me some clue which would let me know what can I do next.

Well we have found that there have been lots of problem with this game and as the days have been passing out there have been more number of problems been faced and I haven’t found any of the solution for any of the problem which has been working with all of the users and then what I can only say about this that the developers have said that they have been working over this and they would be solving it as soon as possible and I am sure you would be able to play the game sooner.

I think you can try asking some of your other friend if they are able to see it and if yes try the product key with them or you yourself make a other id and see if in other id you are able to find the CD key some of the accounts are having a problem and many of them has been able to play the game without any problem so I think this would be the best solution to find out and try to get the key and then try if that key is working with this account and if not then play the game with that id itself and enjoy it.

IF not able to see the key I have certain step to go through with and I hope this would lead you to get the problem solved, so first you need to open the games for windows client and then click on the Download tab and then the icon of the age of the empire online and there you would be able to see the option saying view keys and as you click over it you would be able to see the keys and it would be as in numerical code under the live access code and then enter that key in the code and then prompt in the game.

Goto the windows client and then move to the download tab and there you can find the key and if not there and the page is empty then what you go to do is just click on the main icon of the age of empire and there you would be able to see view keys and then press on that and the keys would be clearly visible to you and this is how i got my keys and i am sure you will be getting it by the same procedure too best of luck and hope you enjoy the game.