Thread: One instance of the game Age of Empires Online always keeps running

One instance of the game Age of Empires Online always keeps running

Friends having a problem with the game Age of Empires Online and I hope am not the only one to face this problem, I have been really facing a big problem with this, well my problem is I found that there is always an instance of the Age of Empires Online always been running and I don’t want this to happen can you guys help me please to solve this problem please share your idea and please suggest something?

Re: One instance of the game Age of Empires Online always keeps running

Hello friend this has been a problem with lots of the users and I have found that they have been trying number of attempts to solve this but this hasn’t been possible with any of them, anyways what I would like to say is that I think this is because of the internet, I think this is an online game and when the internet is on it keeps in touch with the game always it may have been in the startup or once when it is started it has a instance connected to internet and that is the reason because of which you are having once instance.

Yap I also think the same and for this I would be asking you to try a simple trick I hope this would be helping you out, what i have to say is just close the internet once and then try to end the process and then see if the instance starts again or no if it don’t then this is clear that it’s just keeps one instance been connected to the internet till the internet is on and just try this and if it doesn’t help I think there is some bug in it.

Guys I think that this game has a bug in it and that’s the reason why it keeps on running even after been closed, and this bug has to be solved by the developer, I have been going through lots of the threads about this topic haven’t found any best solution but some of the common things also have been working with many of them and haven’t been working with many of them so I think for any of the attempts it’s a chance of fifty percent only none of the solution has a complete surety to solve this problem out.

Friends I was facing the same problem and I have a solution for this now I have found one, after trying lots of attempts but most of them have been useless but still I think the one which I have been trying and it has been solving the problem out so I would be saying that first make sure that all the 3 executable files has to be closed and then run the game as an administrator and I am sure the problem would be solved and the three executable files are Spartan.exe, AOEonline.exe, AOEonlinerepleace.exe.

This is a problem with i think all of the user and this has been very tough to know why this has been a problem and i think this is because one of the instance always keeps trying to stay connected for the regular update and all with the windows live for the update and all so i think that is why always one of the instance keep running and there may be the case of bugs and all and this would be creating a problem.